New girl NICOLE

I suppose this is why I can't get my head round why a beautiful young girl would go at 3.30 am in a strange city to meet a total strange to go for a 'walk'. and totally disregard her friend's advice. If I was younger I might cope with it better and understand it a bit more.....:sad:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Kitek. i watched it all last night and was astonished when she went out at that time and worried. Not only is she dumb but naive to do what she has and probably still is doing and she should have listened to Jess who is now proving to be a very level headed woman. OK so we don't know the girls but as we all know now, the more we watch, the more we get attached to some of them and for a girl who has only been in Barcelona for just a week it is a worry to go out at that time with an unknown bloke who will know exactly what he is doing and probably preys on naive girls like Nicole.

It's probably the father/daughter protection syndrome kicking in with me and she has gone right down in my estimation of her but I will still be glad to see her walk through the front door and hope she is not spaced out or hurt.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, kitek said:

11.12 approx. 3:30

Nicole is getting ready to leave. Jessica is surprised. Nicole is going to meet with some guy.

J is clearly shocked. She says she has nothing against that N went to the meeting but not at 3 in the morning. N explained that she was going to leave early but she was talking with Lima for a long time and it got late.

(I think she was lying. It was clear that the decision was made quite spontaneously, and long time after she talked with L).

J says she is concerned about Nicole's idea. N says something about this guy but I can not catch the meaning of what she says.

J: And if you can not move it to the morning?

N: Basically I can but ...

J: I'm not opposed but understand it is night. In Spain the night gravitate to different alcoholics and drug addicts. It's very risky.

N is silent but it is clear that she refuses to acknowledge what J says.

J: I would be afraid to meet in the night with a man whom I see for the first time. N looks at the tablet and still silent. After a moment, she is laughing and saying something. I do not understand what.

J: Yes, of course. N still laughs. She talks about Jessica's "work".  Again she said something I do not understand. J again advises N postpone the meeting and when N is not responding asks: Do you want sex? N talks about "a walk". J points at the balcony and offers Nicole that there she can go for a walk. J: It is more secure.

N reads messages from the tablet and laughs. J suggests N to postpone the walk for tomorrow. N doesn't respond and looks at tablet. N goes to the kitchen. Later she goes to her room and talks on the phone in other language, sounded like Spanish. After a long time coming back dressed to go out shows J something on her phone. I think the pictures of this guy. J again says she would be scared to meet at night with an unknown man. She tells her to text her about what is happening to her. Approx. 3:44 Nicole walks out.

Im quite shocked really at how easy Nicole was pursuaeded to go out in a strange City in the middle of the night against her friends concerns and warnings. That is so dangerous and very worrying. Thank god she is back ok. 

I know its awful to think it but its these kind of insane decisions why girls get hurt or worse!

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im quite shocked really at how easy Nicole was pursuaeded to go out in a strange City in the middle of the night against her friends concerns and warnings. That is so dangerous and very worrying. Thank god she is back ok. 

I know its awful to think it but its these kind of insane decisions why girls get hurt or worse!

I don't think she was 'persuaded' to do anything, she had been rubbing her pussy on-and-off for a couple of hours, biting her lip, she was clearly extremely horny and I'm sure she instigated the hookup. Whilst of course I would have preferred to see her rub one out rather than getting her fix outside the apartment she knew what she was doing and I'm sure she'll do it again

• Upvote 6

Chicos, yo soy una chica española, y conozco bien a estas chicas del Este. Ellas vienen a hacer dinero. Y hacen cualquier cosa para conseguirlo, incluso con hombres muy mayores. También se lo que cobran, me lo dijo una, cuanto mas mayor el chico mas dinero. No seais retrogrados esto es el presente, y la pura realidad.

Guys, I'm a Spanish girl, and I know these Eastern girls well. They come to make money. And they do anything to get it, even with very old men. I also know what they charge, one told me, the bigger the boy the more money. Do not be retrograde this is the present, and the pure reality.

• Upvote 6