New girl NICOLE

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What boyfriend?

The customer who is rich enough to pay probably several thousand bucks for 2+ complete days and nights of the most professionnaly well acted and most convincing full service "girl friend experience" adult accompagnment, have ever seen with a top tier beautiful Ukrainian  yet too broke to pay for a hotel room and a condom :dodgy: 

Sorry, I maintain the word boyfriend. :angel:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

The customer who is rich enough to pay probably several thousand bucks for 2+ complete days and nights of the most professionnaly well acted and most convincing full service "girl friend experience" adult accompagnment, have ever seen with a top tier beautiful Ukrainian  yet too broke to pay for a hotel room and a condom :dodgy: 

Sorry, I maintain the word boyfriend. :angel:

I doubt very much that the guy paid for the sex.  ... I do not know, if he is her BF or just someone she found on the net to have some fun.

It do not matter. Imported is only the openness. The rest is real life and need to be accepted as it is. ... We can only be disappointed when the real life only take place outside. Nicole had shown that there is still hope for the project in barcelona. Very nice. :)

• Upvote 5

59 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I doubt very much that the guy paid for the sex.  ... I do not know, if he is her BF or just someone she found on the net to have some fun.

It do not matter. Imported is only the openness. The rest is real life and need to be accepted as it is. ... We can only be disappointed when the real life only take place outside. Nicole had shown that there is still hope for the project in barcelona. Very nice. :)

I was being sarcastic :angel: and I agree with you

• Upvote 1

15-12 18:44

Nicole walks into the kitchen. Says hello. Girls do not respond. After a moment, Lima asks about something blue that was smeared all over the bathroom. Nicole says that after all she apologized to both of them. Lima: You didn't apologize to me. Nicole explained that yesterday returned slightly drunk and was looking for something in the shower. She smeared some cream. Lima says that when she came in the morning a lot of the cream was smeared. Nicole shows that only little bit. J: That you came intoxicated it was obvious. You behaved inappropriately and fell asleep.

N: People intoxicated do different things. I'm rarely drunk. I do not drink. Yesterday it happened. She apologized and she still blames her. Should I kneel in front of you.

J: Just control how you behave.

N: I said "Jessica it will not happen again," and you're still like my mother.

L: Actually I started.

Nicole to Jessica: But you nod. I have already spoken with you . Now I'm talking to her.

Later In the living room Nicole tells how it happened. In brief. The man picked her up on the street. They made  rounds through some bars. He wanted to drag her to his. place She did not want to. They took taxi to her place and landed in her bed. (She talks as if she did not know this guy before.)

In the kitchen she tells the same to Jessica, Nicole says that the guy talks in Spanish with a terrible accent. He works at Barcelona and is learning Spanish. I have not heard what's his nationality. Jessica asks whether he fell in love with her, and if Nicole is getting married.

N: No. God forbid!

Then they talk about what Jessica cooks. Enters Lima and says that a woman can with regular partner create a point on the body that later if they do not touch there then they won't have sex.

Later Nicole, phoned her mother for advice on how to wash the sheets because she had a period and leaked. :angel:

• Upvote 14

Thanks Kitex.  So all in all it's the "morning after guilt trip"  and the "liquor made me do it" trip.  I noticed that Limna didn't seem to wake up through-out the debacle that was last night so outside of some blue cream; she really doesn't have room to bitch.  Seems these girls have a holier than thou attitude.  In reality, I think they need to get drunk more often!  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.  Well, I bet we don't see too much happening out of this apartment for a while, if ever.  What a crock!  Grown assed adult women acting like yuppie teenagers.  Sheesh!!

34 minutes ago, kitek said:

15-12 18:44

Nicole entra en la cocina. Dice hola. Las chicas no responden. Después de un momento, Lima pregunta sobre algo azul que fue manchada por todo el baño. Nicole dice que después de todo lo que se disculpó con los dos. Lima: Usted no se disculpó a mí. Nicole explicó que ayer volvió un poco borracho y estaba buscando algo en la ducha. Se unta un poco de crema. Lima dice que cuando ella llegó en la mañana una gran cantidad de la crema se unta. Nicole muestra que sólo poco. J: que haya venido intoxicado era obvio. Se comportó de manera inapropiada y se durmió.

N: Las personas intoxicadas hacen cosas diferentes. Raramente estoy borracho. No bebo. Ayer sucedió. Ella se disculpó y ella todavía la culpa. Debería ponerse de rodillas delante de usted.

J: Sólo controlar la forma en que se comportan.

N: Me dijo "Jessica no va a suceder de nuevo", y que está siendo como mi madre.

L: En realidad empecé.

Nicole a Jessica: Pero inclinación de cabeza. Ya he hablado con usted. Ahora estoy hablando con ella.

Más tarde en la sala de estar Nicole le dice cómo sucedió. En breve. El hombre la recogió en la calle. Ellos hicieron rondas a través de algunos bares. Quería arrastrarla a la suya. lugar que ella no quería. Tomaron un taxi a su casa y aterrizó en su cama. (Ella habla como si ella no sabía este tipo antes.)

En la cocina, le dice lo mismo a Jessica, dice Nicole que los hombre habla en español con un acento terrible. Él trabaja en Barcelona y está aprendiendo español. No he sabido cuál es su nacionalidad. Jessica le pregunta si él se enamoró de ella, y si Nicole se va a casar.

N: No, Dios no lo quiera!

Entonces se habla de lo que Jessica cocina. Lima entra y dice que una mujer puede con la pareja habitual crear un punto en el cuerpo que luego si no tocar allí, entonces no van a tener relaciones sexuales.

Más tarde, Nicole, llamó a su madre para obtener asesoramiento sobre cómo lavar las sábanas porque ella tenía un período y se filtró. :angel:

Muchas gracias.

Lima is one to talk lol! I guess she's completely forgotten the CokeBoy night when she puke in someone's room and was so sloppy she could not open the bathroom door and walked out with toilet paper hanging out of her pants lol! 

• Upvote 1

I wish there was a way to tell these girls when they looking in the mirror and feel themselfs all over apparently thinking that they have too much meat on them.

They are perfect and we guys do not seek these thin almost anorectic kind of model shaped girls! We really like it when there is some meat to grab a hold on.

I remember i was thinking the same when the most perfect girl ever was there Megan she had a body to die for!! And she also did this grabbing and feeling

in front of the mirror and it made me so mad that i couldn`t tell her that she was perfect as she was! And now i see the same with Nicole and it hurts me!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rockinvidde said:

I wish there was a way to tell these girls when they looking in the mirror and feel themselfs all over apparently thinking that they have too much meat on them.

They are perfect and we guys do not seek these thin almost anorectic kind of model shaped girls! We really like it when there is some meat to grab a hold on.

I remember i was thinking the same when the most perfect girl ever was there Megan she had a body to die for!! And she also did this grabbing and feeling

in front of the mirror and it made me so mad that i couldn`t tell her that she was perfect as she was! And now i see the same with Nicole and it hurts me!!

You can thank the modeling agencies for that!!   By the way, whats perfect for you is not perfect for me :)

• Upvote 1