New girl NICOLE

11.12 approx. 3:30

Nicole is getting ready to leave. Jessica is surprised. Nicole is going to meet with some guy.

J is clearly shocked. She says she has nothing against that N went to the meeting but not at 3 in the morning. N explained that she was going to leave early but she was talking with Lima for a long time and it got late.

(I think she was lying. It was clear that the decision was made quite spontaneously, and long time after she talked with L).

J says she is concerned about Nicole's idea. N says something about this guy but I can not catch the meaning of what she says.

J: And if you can not move it to the morning?

N: Basically I can but ...

J: I'm not opposed but understand it is night. In Spain the night gravitate to different alcoholics and drug addicts. It's very risky.

N is silent but it is clear that she refuses to acknowledge what J says.

J: I would be afraid to meet in the night with a man whom I see for the first time. N looks at the tablet and still silent. After a moment, she is laughing and saying something. I do not understand what.

J: Yes, of course. N still laughs. She talks about Jessica's "work".  Again she said something I do not understand. J again advises N postpone the meeting and when N is not responding asks: Do you want sex? N talks about "a walk". J points at the balcony and offers Nicole that there she can go for a walk. J: It is more secure.

N reads messages from the tablet and laughs. J suggests N to postpone the walk for tomorrow. N doesn't respond and looks at tablet. N goes to the kitchen. Later she goes to her room and talks on the phone in other language, sounded like Spanish. After a long time coming back dressed to go out shows J something on her phone. I think the pictures of this guy. J again says she would be scared to meet at night with an unknown man. She tells her to text her about what is happening to her. Approx. 3:44 Nicole walks out.

• Upvote 14

Thanks kitek. Whilst I agree it is dumb to go and meet someone in the middle of the night she is a young woman, apparently single, and she can do whatever she wants. It's good to know she doesn't have a paranoid boyfriend back home like some of the girls

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

If i sum up, Nicole was very horny last night and decided at 3am to meet a Tinder guy instead of bate .

I hope one day she will bring this guy (or another) in the appartment for a quick fuck as Lima :biggrin:

Damn I need to get on Tinder!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I have no doubt you are handsome ,:biggrin: but Tinder is a kind of catalog.Girls pick the best product male near them, and there are a lots of men so go to be lucky

Yes I know how Tinder works, but I never used it before. I would give Nicole the 'super like' and I'm sure she would choose me from the catalogue :biggrin:

Only problem is getting to Spain...

• Upvote 1