New girl NICOLE

47 minutes ago, Crispost said:

Chicos, yo soy una chica española, y conozco bien a estas chicas del Este. Ellas vienen a hacer dinero. Y hacen cualquier cosa para conseguirlo, incluso con hombres muy mayores. También se lo que cobran, me lo dijo una, cuanto mas mayor el chico mas dinero. No seais retrogrados esto es el presente, y la pura realidad.

Guys, I'm a Spanish girl, and I know these Eastern girls well. They come to make money. And they do anything to get it, even with very old men. I also know what they charge, one told me, the bigger the boy the more money. Do not be retrograde this is the present, and the pure reality.

I agree with you

• Upvote 2

Nicole is apparently single, young, beautiful, horny, and apparently decided to go to Barcelona to have fun. I have nothing to say against that. If anything that kind of airheaded decision reinforces my impression of her spontaneity, and the fact she isn't on a script.

Better than the girls that come determined to do nothing but phone their bfs for hours on the couch or under their blankets.

Though going alone at 4:00 in the morning is pretty risky, you can go and bang guys in more reasonable context ... And a big thumbs up for a level headed Jessica who tried to protect her.

That  been said, I fear that this kind of activity, if repeated could largely be incompatible with spending a reasonable amount of time on the project. Time will tell. Disappointed I am, hope we will have a clearer view in the days to come.

• Upvote 2

From Yury in a PM (he has given permission to post)

Nicole registered on a dating site. She wrote to a guy who invited her for a walk. She said that they walked and then they went for a drive on a motorcycle. 
She did not say anything about sex, but in conversation with Jessica Nicole said she slept for a couple of hours and after a while asked Jessica whether ibuprofen can help with pain in the abdomen.

Edit - A little more infoThey went to an observation deck, walking and then rode on a motorcycle. Nicole regularly sent Jessica text messages to let Jess know where she is and what they were doing

• Upvote 7

11-12 13:30 at Nicole's room

J: You're back,

N: Yes. You slept so long?

J: I recently went to bed, I cooked. What were you doing?

N: We went for a walk (8 hrs walk) :angel:

J; Did he offer you some food?

N: Yes. But in the morning I was not hungry. I ate something sweet and drank tea.

Nicole doesn't want to tell much, she is very secretive about it. 

• Upvote 10

Last night Jessica made a fuss about slamming doors. She told Nicole she does not live alone and should hold the door. Nicole explains that it was not intentional and asks her to not scream. Jessica says she will scream because it has repeated several times.

I think that Jessica did not realize that Nicole has a guest because she was naked.

10:50 N came to J to talk. Jessica this time calmly asks Nicole that in the future she holds the door while closing it.

• Upvote 13

14 minutes ago, kitek said:

Ayer por la noche Jessica hizo un alboroto acerca de los portazos. Ella le dijo a Nicole ella no vive solo y debe mantener la puerta. Nicole explica que no fue intencional y le pide que no grita. Jessica dice que va a gritar porque se ha repetido varias veces.

Creo que Jessica no se dio cuenta de que Nicole tiene un invitado porque ella estaba desnuda.

10:50 N llegaron a J para hablar. Jessica esta vez con calma pide a Nicole que en el futuro se mantiene la puerta al cerrar la misma.

Kitek, gracias.

Quiero reseñar un par de cosas, el encuentro de Nicole y Jess en el pasillo, fue despues de que ella escuchase las voces, por lo que sabía que el invitado estaría en casa. A ella si le molestó la visita del invitado, y si se lo dijo en esa conversación, no solo lo de la puerta. Jess dicho literalmente, en ruso "Aquí no!", el tradyctor electrónico es tonto y no sirve para casi nada, pero algunas expresiones cortas las llega a detectar...