New girl NICOLE

On 12/17/2016 at 10:37 PM, rockinvidde said:

I remember i was thinking the same when the most perfect girl ever was there Megan she had a body to die for!! And she also did this grabbing and feeling

in front of the mirror and it made me so mad that i couldn`t tell her that she was perfect as she was! And now i see the same with Nicole and it hurts me!!

Only 3 perfect girls for me so far (and I know this going to sound strange but that doesn't mean that I don't fancy Belle's, Ilona's or Jess's bodies more)

The Goddess - she just is so perfect.

Megan - incredible design but more closely packed

Nicole - has a very similar arse to Belle but more conventionally good looking tits (I am beginning to think she might be a pixie after all especially with some of the naughty looks to the camera she is giving)

I would like to add that Jasmin is very very close and I think she has tthe most incredible tits, even beating Megan's but I think her arse juts out a bit too much and could do with being rounder like Kristy's who like My Belle is very close to the list but her upper body doesn't look quite womanly enough.

There may be others - I think about Stesha but I have not really examined her carefully as I think her best feature like Kami also close, is her beautiful face so I guess I don't reach the rest of her body - but I can't really think of any just now.

Jessica again bitched about noises at night when Nicole came down to turn tv sound down, Nicole got really pissed off and told her she behaves like a nasty bitch then Lima sided with Jessica against Nicole.

Nicole tried to ease the tension by saying that after all Christmas and New Year is approaching and they should spend it together in peace. Lima said that she and Jessica somehow know how to get along together and Nicole came last and she complains about everything. She repeated it in different variants.

When Nicole went up Lima asked Jessica whether she said the right thing. Jessica thanked her for the fact that she stood on her side.

L: I hope she understood.

J: I think not. Later they whispered.

When Nicole came down again and started to say something about the need to reconcile

L: If something else comes to mind then you can say.

And when Nicole was walking on stairs saying something

L: What the fuck you're saying on the stairs? If you want to say something then come down.

• Upvote 10

7 minutes ago, kitek said:

Nicole tried to ease the tension by saying that after all Christmas and New Year is approaching and they should spend it together in peace. Lima said that she and Jessica somehow know how to get along together and Nicole came last and she complains about everything. She repeated it in different variants.

When Nicole went up Lima asked Jessica whether she said the right thing. Jessica thanked her for the fact that she stood on her side.

When Nicole came down again and started to say something about the need to reconcile

L: What the fuck you're saying on the stairs? If you want to say something then come down.

I do not know who is right in this matter cause do not understand or have heard both sides.  All I know this is not good for harmony in the apt.

Was LIma drunk when she was talking??? 

Just now, happyone said:

I do not know who is right in this matter cause do not understand or have heard both sides.  All I know this is not good for harmony in the apt.

Was LIma drunk when she was talking??? 

Who knows, she looks like she is drunk 24hrs per day.

24 minutes ago, kitek said:

Jessica again bitched about noises at night when Nicole came down to turn tv sound down, Nicole got really pissed off and told her she behaves like a nasty bitch then Lima sided with Jessica against Nicole.

If Jessica would get her mind, it would not give any sex in this apartment. ... It is sad to hear that Jessica is not leave before new year. ... I do not like her cam shows and now she is makes bad the thing most fun to watch in this apartment currently. ... Very sad.

• Upvote 3

Hace 12 horas, Kitek dijo:

Jessica nuevo quejaba por los ruidos en la noche CUANDO Nicole Bajo A su Vez de sonido de Abajo TV, Nicole Puso furioso y le DIJO Que se comporta Como una zorra un Continuación, Lima Puso del Lado de Jessica Nicole contraindicado.

Nicole trato de aliviar la tensión Diciendo Que Despues De TODO La Navidad y Año Nuevo Se acerca y Deben Pasar juntos en paz. Lima DIJO Que Ella y Jessica Alguna Manera SABE CÓMO llevarse bien juntos y Nicole se produjó el Pasado y ella se queja de todo un. Lo repitio en Diferentes Variantes.

CUANDO Nicole subio Lima Pregunto si Jessica correcto DIJO Lo. Jessica le dio las gracias por el Hecho de Que se Puso de Su Lado.

L: Yo espero Que ella Entiende.

J: No lo creo. Más tarde susurraban.

CUANDO Nicole Bajo de nuevo y empezo un Decir algo about La Necesidad de conciliar

L: Si Hay Algo Más Viene a la mente then Se Puede Decir.

Y Cuando Nicole ESTABA caminando en las escaleras Diciendo algo

L: ¿Qué coño Estás Diciendo en las escaleras? Si Quieres Decir algo y LUEGO bajar.

Gracias kitek. Por su tiempo y por informarnos a los que no sabemos nada de ruso.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, vortios said:

I will not defend the girls who do sexcam in the houses, I do not like it, because I only say that does not pay for that.
But do not pay to be a whorehouse to bring their customers to this house. Or maybe that you do not consider it?

Maybe we should wait for some facts, before we make this kind of interpretation. ... I do not think that Lima or Nicole are whores. ... In the translations it is clear to read that Nicole is on a dating site (without any money involved). They had fun the night and it was open minded. This is what this page is all about. .... BTW, This kind of openness is more normal today (if not, there would be no corresponding blind date pages) and it is very positive for the project. We should never make the inhabitants lives bad, just because it does not coincide with our moral setting.

I strongly dislike the cam shows Jessica is giveing on RLC, not because i rate her bad as a person. I simply dislike that they are related with the customers of RLC and destroy the reality. ... Lima and Nicole, unlike Jessica,  show a part of their lives. This is what this project was all about (before the cam shows). There is so little real life in barcelona lately. Maybe we should be happy about what is still there and do not make something up to make it bad. 

One more thing: Why is RLC always cast just one girl that is nice and open jointly? Nicole is the best girl since the party night and RLC added her into the cast of Lima and Jessica. Just as if RLC Intentionally try to create the worst possible framework for her to actually have some fun. I will never understand this. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MrBox said:

Tal vez deberíamos esperar a que algunos hechos, antes de hacer este tipo de interpretación. ... No creo que Lima o Nicole son putas. ... En las traducciones es evidente al leer que Nicole está en un sitio de citas (sin ningún tipo de dinero en juego). Se divirtieron la noche y fue abierto de mente. Esto es lo que esta página se trata. .... Por cierto, este tipo de apertura es más normal hoy en día (si no, no habría páginas cita a ciegas correspondientes) y es muy positivo para el proyecto. Nunca debemos hacer que los habitantes vive mal, sólo porque no coincide con nuestro entorno moral.

No me gusta la leva firmemente muestra Jessica se giveing de RLC, no porque yo clasificaría su mal como persona. Yo simplemente no les gusta que se relacionan con los clientes de RLC y destruyen la realidad. Lima ... y Nicole, a diferencia de Jessica, muestran una parte de sus vidas. Esto es lo que este proyecto fue todo acerca de (antes de la camara muestra). Hay tan poca vida real en Barcelona últimamente. Tal vez deberíamos estar feliz por lo que es todavía allí y no hacer algo para que sea malo. 

Una cosa más: ¿Por qué se echó RLC siempre sólo una chica que es agradable y abierto de forma conjunta? Nicole es la mejor chica desde la noche de fiesta y RLC le añadió en el elenco de Lima y Jessica. Del mismo modo que si RLC intencionalmente tratar de crear el peor marco posible para que ella tenga realmente un poco de diversión. Nunca voy a entender esto. 

I do not use the word whore as something derogatory, although I recognize that it has that connotation, but it is the definition of a woman who receives money in exchange for performing a sexual act.
Lima, received money from his visits in the house ... many people saw it. It's a shame these pictures, like many others I lost them. But there existed.
Do not tell me now that it was money to pay for the heating ... I'm not that dumb ...
In Nicole's case, she can not assure that she receives money from anyone (although there are suspicions, but I'm not going to say anything that I'm not sure of).
Another thing is what she says and how she acted with the Spanish boy ... saying among other things, that she needs to send money to her family, because she is poor ... does anyone hear that story?
Also that she came to Spain to look for papers to stay ... Does it seem normal to tell that to a boy on his first date?
In general, and I tell people that we do not understand Russian, there are many things that if we understood them, I think we would be surprised.
I understand that Kitek or Yuri tell the things they think are most interesting or they have listened. I just heard a conversation in Spanish, and the truth is that I was surprised. His reaction is understandable, he wanted to go to bed with her, tell her what he told, but I think if I had listened carefully, I would have run away.

• Upvote 3

25.12 18:38 phone call
Someone invites her to the zoo, Nicole for long time wanted to go there to look at the animals .. Last time she saw a lioness with a small ones but male lion was probably asleep because she had not seen him. She did see meerkats and did not see a sloth. Long lists what she had seen and what she did not. Later she is sorry for the fate of the animals in the zoo. N asks what he is doing.  Then N says that she was with a friend at her new friends. They came back at 4:30 and slept at friend's place. They got up at 11:00. These guys for a long time live in Barcelona. He wants to go to the zoo in the morning. N is bargaining that maybe later. The guy suggests watching something related to Christmas. N is happy to go. She complains that she is sleepy. She must take a nap. She says she needs to recharge the battery in the phone because it has a 3% and any moment can interrupt the conversation. He proposes to call her tomorrow when she wakes up.

• Upvote 6