New girl NICOLE

13:50 J & N
J wants to change the decoration in her room. She has a friend - visual artist who once advised her and it worked out great. For this purpose, she takes pictures. N asks whether J trains and if she could join. J says yes and that will now do yoga exercises and stretching. N says that for her everything is new. J says they can workout together and that later would tell her something. They move to N's room. N would also like to decorate her room. She found two pictures. One placed above the mirror. J promises to help with decorations. J says she got an invitation from B2 girls. N is surprised. J tells her that it is the second apartment where the girls are. N asks whether is three of them. J confirmed. J says she may choose today or tomorrow. N: Let's go today .

• Upvote 13

4.12 23:29

Nicole talks to a friend on the phone. Urges her to come.

N: Did you think I invite you for a weekend? It seemed to me that we agreed that I would come first to check out the situation. I'll send you the number to Viki and she will tell you all the details. Later, she says, she would like her to be at this time next to her.

N: I just do not know how it will be because you do not like to be in the same bed but the bed is wide. Then I'll tell you everything when I get out of the apartment. 

• Upvote 15

33 minutes ago, kitek said:

4.12 23:29

Nicole talks to a friend on the phone. Urges her to come.

N: Did you think I invite you for a weekend? It seemed to me that we agreed that I would come first to check out the situation. I'll send you the number to Viki and she will tell you all the details. Later, she says, she would like her to be at this time next to her.

N: I just do not know how it will be because you do not like to be in the same bed but the bed is wide. Then I'll tell you everything when I get out of the apartment. 

Thanks for all your translations Vitek. They are invaluable and help to stop some of the pure speculation by some :dodgy:

51 minutes ago, happyone said:

hope not-3 girls enough 1 each to a room- more than 1 in room could limit personal attention each on pays to themselves (bating, etc)

I agree, 3 is enough, if Lima was to leave then that's different. But Nicole and Jess have hit it off and id rather watch them blossom than someone else come too soon.

• Upvote 2

On 12/6/2016 at 10:59 AM, sulzer25059 said:

I agree, 3 is enough, if Lima was to leave then that's different. But Nicole and Jess have hit it off and id rather watch them blossom than someone else come too soon.

I agree. It's not even just Jess and Nicole they both seem to really like Lima first time in months where all 3 girls just mesh really well together

• Upvote 1