Jess & Sam

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Estamos corrigindo isso agora. Por favor, envie as questões de tecnologia para o nosso  https://voyeur-house.tv/support . É assim que podemos reagir muito mais rápido do que encontrar esses tópicos

Grateful! I know that you have already advised to proceed in this way before. Again I apologize and I will do it the right way in the future.

40 minutes ago, Howard said:

Why call the dude pitiful?  It takes two to tango.  She could be as much in fault as he is.  Bottom line is they are not compatible.  Why he (or she) still live in the apartment is puzzling.

I heard a conversation Eric with a friend on the phone. If I understood him correctly, he said that Mick and Angie had a falling out (taken offense at each other).

2 hours ago, Yury said:

I heard a conversation Eric with a friend on the phone. If I understood him correctly, he said that Mick and Angie had a falling out (taken offense at each other).

The fact that she has been blown up by another should not help much :angel:

2 hours ago, Yury said:

Is there any way for you to figure out what they had a falling out about? It sucks that the two of them have to share a bed if they don't like each other. I fear that if they are forced to share space like this, the tension is going to blow up for one of them.

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Why call the dude pitiful?  It takes two to tango.  She could be as much in fault as he is.  Bottom line is they are not compatible.  Why he (or she) still live in the apartment is puzzling.

Exactly, because if it were the other way around and he was showing animosity towards her, he'd still be getting called names for treating her bad and not wanting to have sex with her. But in this case, he's still called pitiful because she doesn't like him. It's a shame that that's how people treat him.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly, because if it were the other way around and he was showing animosity towards her, he'd still be getting called names for treating her bad and not wanting to have sex with her. But in this case, he's still called pitiful because she doesn't like him. It's a shame that that's how people treat him.

You're being a chauvinist.

You're placing the blame on him - as if its always the guy's fault if a relationship doesn't work out.  I suppose whenever you broke up with a girl, it was a given that you were the one to blame; making you a pitiful (piece of shit). Guys rarely stick up for each other. They're only after the poon-tang. :)

As I said, it take two to tango.  It could be as much his fault as her fault.

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

You're being a chauvinist.

You're placing the blame on him - as if its always the guy's fault if a relationship doesn't work out.  I suppose whenever you broke up with a girl, it was a given that you were the one to blame; making you a pitiful (piece of shit). Guys rarely stick up for each other. They're only after the poon-tang. :)

As I said, it take two to tango.  It could be as much his fault as her fault.

Howard, I was actually agreeing with you. I was making a point that that's how guys are treated, particularly on these sites. Did you not see my last statement, "it's a shame that that's how people treat him?"

• Upvote 3