Jess & Sam

17 minutes ago, clivebb said:

hi,i'm back guys i can't wait this next summer ,watch this all hot pics with natasha and layla have awake my perv side ,thanks harvey it's your fault :biggrin:.

VH is the place to be now,i see the end of the road soon with VV (total lack of ambition and investment),i'm gonna take this three months deal with VH in the next minutes for spend my winter in hot place,let's back in business friends :biggrin:

welcome back, I knew you couldn't stay away. :angel:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

yes i know,it's good for make promotion like that during the first weeks but if it's always like that it will be not good for the business in my opinion,

take my example right now i'm not sure to take this three months deal now if chip2020 continue post this all videos,i prefer waiting now,pics are better for the promotion of the site like harvey and others do but post videos like that in public change all i'm not agree with that,it's just my opinion

But theres no archive right now. So you wont get that vids no matter if you join or not. When theres an archive in future it maybe different

• Upvote 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

But theres no archive right now. So you wont get that vids no matter if you join or not. When theres an archive in future it maybe different

yes,i think this archive videos like vv have will be very important for vh and continue save this archive timeline at the sametime

49 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

This is probably the best sex I've ever seen on any voyeur site. Alex & Lina's overnight guests fucked all night long. It was a marathon of Olympic proportions. The male guest looks like he's barely in his 20's and is a certified sex maniac, even though he had too much to drink and had difficulty maintaining an erection (he never gave up). She tried to keep up with him, but he literally wore the girl out. Even after he fucked her in every conceivable position for well over an hour and a half, he wouldn't leave her alone. She was so tired that she fell asleep, but he yanked off her panties again, lifted her ass up and ate her out it while she was trying to sleep. When she finally passed out, he laid next to her and masturbated until he ejaculated into his hand. He actually made a feeble attempt to stick his cock in her while she slept. Amazing!

The good thing about these guests, is they were not only attractive, sexually athletic and imaginative, but they made no attempt to conceal themselves and the lighting was very good for the most part. I suspect that they do their own webcasts and were simultaneously streaming themselves using the cam om his laptop.

I decided not to edit these videos down or recode them to make them smaller. Any reduction it quality of these videos would be shameful. There are two videos, one from each camera angle and they or large of course (about 1.5GB each). Anybody that has the resources will appreciate that I left them unedited and my apologies to those who are not able to download them.

https://mega.nz/#!GB0nDIxQ!9VaODp6OvDq3dwgs6WSCx24pva3-7HA34eck735pEGU

https://mega.nz/#!2VcjkJhQ!hxcwDEvnnaxPppenbVCLXmaC1z5rIIk4I6wf7vPSrXg

A&L_Guests_7.jpg  1   1.44 MB

A&L_Guests_6.jpg  1   1.77 MB

A&L_Guests_5.jpg  1   2.07 MB

A&L_Guests_4.jpg  1   1.73 MB

A&L_Guests_3.jpg  1   1.6 MB

A&L_Guests_2.jpg  2   1.59 MB

A&L_Guests_1.jpg  1   1.66 MB

can't watch could you re up vids

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, clivebb said:

well i have a doubt now if i'm gonna take this three months deal after these videos of chip2020 :biggrin:,

if you have the videos of natasha sex tonight it's welcome hahah,

in my opinion it's not good for the evolution of VH to post all these videos chip2020,pics are better after you do what you want,why pay exept for the support if you can get all for free here...

Just so you know clivebb, you're only seeing the stuff I choose to post and nothing more. You have no idea of what or how much VH-TV content is not being posted. Why would you complain about having access to free videos even if you were a subscriber to VH-TV? That makes no sense unless you work for a competing voyeur site (Hmm). Are you suggesting that I should no longer post videos because you already get the full value of subscribing to VH-TV from my postings? That would be a laughable assertion.

Your complaint however, has resulted in my decision not to post any video of Natasha having sex tonight (I was ready to do just that). I'll be keeping that one for myself for now just in case anyone agrees with your ridiculous opinion about offering too much free stuff for CC members. I look forward to hearing from other members about how they feel concerning your opinion before I post that (or possibly anything at all). Some people like to ruin a good thing for everybody.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Just so you know clivebb, you're only seeing the stuff I choose to post and nothing more. You have no idea of what or how much VH-TV content is not being posted. Why would you complain about having access to free videos even if you were a subscriber to VH-TV? That makes no sense unless you work for a competing voyeur site (Hmm). Are you suggesting that I should no longer post videos because you already get the full value of subscribing to VH-TV from my postings? That would be a laughable assertion.

Your complaint however, has resulted in my decision not to post any video of Natasha having sex tonight (I was ready to do just that). I'll be keeping that one for myself for now just in case anyone agrees with your ridiculous opinion about offering too much free stuff for CC members. I look forward to hearing from other members about how they feel concerning your opinion before I post that (or possibly anything at all). Some people like to ruin a good thing for everybody.

you post all the members want see when they take suscription (nudity,sex),i repeat again but why you want i take a suscription if i can have all i want here for free,i don't have problem with the pics but with the videos yes,i work for nobody i am just a perv voyeur like you nothing more,what i try explain is just logic.for the videos of natasha my post was ironic after i know you will have the support of the all freeloaders here but it's not a problem for me it's my opinion,till you post videos of vh i have no reasons to take suscription

I'm sorry Chip, but your last post makes you come off as self-aggrandizing. You act as if you're punishing the board just because Clivebb made a point you don't agree with? I mean come on man, you know for a fact that there are people like Clivebb that are literally ONLY interested in watching sex/nudity and don't care about anything else that goes on, just like you know there are people here that actually enjoy the full voyeuristic experience of watching people live their daily lives. You HAD to have known that. To Clive and people like him, you're giving them exactly what he wants without the price tag, and to others, your videos mean fuck all when it comes to deciding whether or not they're going to sub to VHTV and watch these people on stream. People are not all going to think the same way on this topic. I mean at this point, what I said should be common knowledge, and your videos are going to be watched by both freeloaders AND subs. 

• Upvote 2