Jess & Sam

10 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Just so you know clivebb, you're only seeing the stuff I choose to post and nothing more. You have no idea of what or how much VH-TV content is not being posted. Why would you complain about having access to free videos even if you were a subscriber to VH-TV? That makes no sense unless you work for a competing voyeur site (Hmm). Are you suggesting that I should no longer post videos because you already get the full value of subscribing to VH-TV from my postings? That would be a laughable assertion.

Your complaint however, has resulted in my decision not to post any video of Natasha having sex tonight (I was ready to do just that). I'll be keeping that one for myself for now just in case anyone agrees with your ridiculous opinion about offering too much free stuff for CC members. I look forward to hearing from other members about how they feel concerning your opinion before I post that (or possibly anything at all). Some people like to ruin a good thing for everybody.

Don't do that chip.I enjoy downloading the videos you post and i am NOT a leecher.Please go ahead.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, nack said:

Don't do that chip.I enjoy downloading the videos you post and i am NOT a leecher.Please go ahead.

don't worry for chip2020 he will continue post videos soon,get his likes is the most important here than to help really VH for get new suscribers and progress

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

don't worry for chip2020 he will continue post videos soon,his likes is the most important here than to help really VH for get new suscribers and progress

VHTV will get more subscribers.I for one will join and they know it once their archives are in place.Having some videos posted can ONLY increase their viewership.Heck they offered FREE premium to camcaps members for a ltd period (Premium Only) to evaluate the site.It's only 2 months old and creating a lot of buzz.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nack said:

VHTV will get more subscribers.I for one will join and they know it once their archives are in place.Having some videos posted can ONLY increase their viewership.Heck they offered FREE premium to camcaps members (Premium Only) to evaluate the site.It's only 2 months old and creating a lot of buzz.

sure VH need promotion but in my opinion it's better doing that with the pics not with videos,the most important it's the people watch the name of the site on the pic,post videos of sex like that will not help the site to get more suscribers,take my example i was readdy to take suscription but with the post of chip today i have prefer save my money because i have get the videos of layla i wanted for free

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sorry Chip, but your last post makes you come off as self-aggrandizing. You act as if you're punishing the board just because Clivebb made a point you don't agree with? I mean come on man, you know for a fact that there are people like Clivebb that are literally ONLY interested in watching sex/nudity and don't care about anything else that goes on, just like you know there are people here that actually enjoy the full voyeuristic experience of watching people live their daily lives. You HAD to have known that. To Clive and people like him, you're giving them exactly what he wants without the price tag, and to others, your videos mean fuck all when it comes to deciding whether or not they're going to sub to VHTV and watch these people on stream. People are not all going to think the same way on this topic. I mean at this point, what I said should be common knowledge, and your videos are going to be watched by both freeloaders AND subs. 

I get that miscovoyeur and my comments were not intended to be self-aggrandizing and I'm sorry if they came off that way. To the contrary, I just wanted to know if his opinion was shared by other CC members before I continue with the somewhat laborious task of posting videos to this board. If it turns out that his is a minority opinion, I will ignore him and continue doing what I have been doing. If many members want me to stop, I will have to take those opinions into account and react accordingly.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I get that miscovoyeur and my comments were not intended to be self-aggrandizing and I'm sorry if they came off that way. To the contrary, I just wanted to know if his opinion was shared by other CC members before I continue with the somewhat laborious task of posting videos to this board. If it turns out that his is a minority opinion, I will ignore him and continue doing what I have been doing. If many members want me to stop, I will have to take those opinions into account and react accordingly.

in my first post i have said "you do what you want" after if you ignore people because they have different opinion of you it's your choice but i am not agree with what you do

11 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

Fair enough. I get where you're coming from, but think about this, do you think any freeloader is going to come out (especially now after your last comment) and speak up against you posting your vids? Of course they won't. As of now, you have full permission from VHTV to post whatever you want, and if anybody is going to have an issue in the future about freeloaders, it's going to be VHTV. Whenever that day comes, I'm sure they'll tell you and everybody else to stop posting their shit. 

And just to let you know where I'm coming from, I've only ever DL'ed three vids (I'm not even sure they were all yours). I only tell you this to let you know that I'm not either telling you to continue nor am I suggesting you stop, but I'm coming at this discussion from a neutral stance. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Fair enough. I get where you're coming from, but think about this, do you think any freeloader is going to come out (especially now after your last comment) and speak up against you posting your vids? Of course they won't. As of now, you have full permission from VHTV to post whatever you want, and if anybody is going to have an issue in the future about freeloaders, it's going to be VHTV. Whenever that day comes, I'm sure they'll tell you and everybody else to stop posting their shit. 

And just to let you know where I'm coming from, I've only ever DL'ed three vids (I'm not even sure they were all yours). I only tell you this to let you know that I'm not either telling you to continue nor am I suggesting you stop, but I'm coming at this discussion from a neutral stance. 

I agree with you 100%, but today's freeloaders can become tomorrows subscribers. To me, what VH-TV is doing is the antithesis of what RLC has done in the past and they support a more friendly approach to running a voyeur site. Banning paid subscribers instantly, without warning, for posting any RLC content is not very conducive to maintaining membership renewals and/or getting referral business. Like you said, when VH-TV is ready to curtail the posting of their content to CC, they will advise everybody of this fact. Until then, the availability of the videos allows future subscribers to get familiar with the apartment layouts and begin knowing the participants' routines and behavior. This promulgates a connection with the participants, improves the voyeur experience and may induce  people to subscribe and be able to follow the participants in real time. The "real time" thing is something many voyeurs enjoy and something you can't get from my uploaded videos. Most of the feedback I receive in PMs say this very thing. I'm sure there will always be "freeloaders", but even they can be spheres of influence motivating a friend or family member to join VH-TV. For this member friendly approach to posting their content, I think VH-TV should be commended and other voyeur sites should take notice and follow suite. After all, CC is a place for communication and sharing.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I agree with you 100%, but today's freeloaders can become tomorrows subscribers. To me, what VH-TV is doing is the antithesis of what RLC has done in the past and they support a more friendly approach to running a voyeur site. Banning paid subscribers instantly, without warning, for posting any RLC content is not very conducive to maintaining membership renewals and/or getting referral business. Like you said, when VH-TV is ready to curtail the posting of their content to CC, they will advise everybody of this fact. Until then, the availability of the videos allows future subscribers to get familiar with the apartment layouts and begin knowing the participants' routines and behavior. This promulgates a connection with the participants, improves the voyeur experience and may induce  people to subscribe and be able to follow the participants in real time. The "real time" thing is something many voyeurs enjoy and something you can't get from my uploaded videos. Most of the feedback I receive in PMs say this very thing. I'm sure there will always be "freeloaders", but even they can be spheres of influence motivating a friend or family member to join VH-TV. For this member friendly approach to posting their content, I think VH-TV should be commended and other voyeur sites should take notice and follow suite. After all, CC is a place for communication and sharing.

As for me you can continue posting vids. I am subscriber but your vids are much better as the timeline feature is. So please keep up the nice work.

• Upvote 2