Jess & Sam

3 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

What time and which camera was the fight?

It shows how completely useless the timeline is when we have to ask this. I can't find the fight either.

I wish they would fix the current timeline or give us back the old one.

Cudos to VHTV for taking down the site when the fight became out of control, If people want to see violance, all they have to do is watch the crazy radical so called democrats protests in US on TV, I am a voyuer but I have no desire to see the violance oif an emotional argument when it becomes out of control between particpants.

Thank you again for being right on the money VHTV. you have my support.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bernd Atzrodt said:

nw The timeline is total shit, it should be as with RLC!

It will be better. Be aware, that RLC started developing Replay right as soon as VV introduced it's Archive :)

We will become as big as RLC pretty soon, and our resources, mainly in development, will grow too, so we could roll out changes faster. 

VHTV devs know about ANY bugs and irritating features of current Timeline version, and we are working on new versions. Beta is beta, and it may be tough to pass. Thank you for your feedbacks. 

Is everything okay now between Jess & Sam? Looks like these two got a temper and it may become an interesting life to watch

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Cudos to VHTV for taking down the site when the fight became out of control, If people want to see violance, all they have to do is watch the crazy radical so called democrats protests in US on TV, I am a voyuer but I have no desire to see the violance oif an emotional argument when it becomes out of control between particpants.

Thank you again for being right on the money VHTV. you have my support.

Did not notice it was offline. But I give them credit for it too. Shows how precise they monitor their cams.