Jess & Sam

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

No you did not lose since we really did not see anything happening there.

Anyone here ever seen anything concrete when it comes to balconies to "smoke" or smoke? Or the Harry Potter closet?

We just surround ourselves with time and ciscunstancias at the very least strangers and out of purpose there. Before and after.
That is exactly the case for example.
I beat all the visiting characters we've had there at the Forum and this one (which I call spider) is new there.

In my search I did not find just one. The one that went out together with Eric and Layla at dawn once and only the couple returned.

I do not think it was with this one. Your face does not look familiar to me there, or to the site.

Just for reinforcement, I do not think Jess has somehow a light-hearted spirit or a bad behavior. Especially in relation to Sam. Only her physical state made it "nothing" happen there.
Understand why then the baptism of "spider".

I have no idea of what your trying to say.  Watch the time line the second time Jess and the quest were in the bathroom. Take note of mirror you can definitely see a lot of movement between Jess and The guest. They were not just talking or smoking. They weren't as sneaky as they thought.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I have no idea of what your trying to say.  Watch the time line the second time Jess and the quest were in the bathroom. Take note of mirror you can definitely see a lot of movement between Jess and The guest. They were not just talking or smoking. They weren't as sneaky as they thought.

Can you say the exact time please? Thanks

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you say the exact time please? Thanks

6:39 in bathroom they move a little left unseen. once in a while movement can be seen in the mirror, barely. also cam 4 time is 1 hour behind. that was confusing me. time in question is only 11 min. jess & sam appear to be making up right now.

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Eu não tenho idéia do que você está tentando dizer. Assista a linha do tempo na segunda vez que Jess e a missão estavam no banheiro. Tome nota de espelho você pode definitivamente ver um monte de movimento entre Jess e O convidado. Eles não estavam apenas falando ou fumando. Eles não eram tão furtivos como eles pensavam.

Return and see this point quoted by the same detail and verify that we see the two hand of Jess clearly visible in the reflection element The greater time stirring in their own hair.

Also add how I did the sim and verify that only whispers in conversation without any other type of characteristic breathing.
The approach and therefore intimacy between the two however is notorious after the "smoking" on the balcony for the second time.
To this the cigarette partner, which was ready in his ear and the drink that spider was careful to prepare and take to it already indicates everything there. Not counting the time all this "collective cigarette" took.

And Sam has a reason to be upset with her today, other than that.
The fact that he had taken her to the bedroom and bed to sleep and she in unadulterated and unconditional return to the party.

Anyone who wants to take the test from 06:30 onwards is the point. The second time does not take even a minute or so from the interruption of the first guest to the other guest being relieved (bathroom cam). In my view they continued the conversation however now trying to avoid the cam. No, success though.

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ela é apenas puritana, eu acho

I do not mean a prude, but just naive and innocent for some things. I do not say the same thing to a spider.
And yes she would have to adjust the skirt, since it is short and she was sitting in the lap. See at the beginning the noise that makes when she sits

3 minutes ago, tomasalp said:

Você está publicando imagens, por favor?

Believe, There is nothing in pictures that can be published here. Just the accompaniment with full attention to the movements and the details that surround them.