Jess & Sam

About 8:05.50 foot of the bed camera gives shot of her pussy as she starts to get out of bed--As soon as she gets out first thing she does is panties on under night shirt --She seems to talk to a boyfriend every night and seems to be quite a different girl when talking to him---I don't think she is part of the normal operation at all--I don't know how you guys capture these screen shots--

35 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

About 8:05.50 foot of the bed camera gives shot of her pussy as she starts to get out of bed--As soon as she gets out first thing she does is panties on under night shirt --She seems to talk to a boyfriend every night and seems to be quite a different girl when talking to him---I don't think she is part of the normal operation at all--I don't know how you guys capture these screen shots--

do you mean this? she moved so fast. that's the best i can do.

Capture_2017_04_08_09_08_56_616.png

Capture_2017_04_08_09_09_26_674.png

Capture_2017_04_08_09_09_48_48.png

51 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

20:37 - Tara gets dressed. Cams 7 and 8 for the best views. She comes into the room wearing panties and a bra so not nudity. She's on the phone with a girlfriend. Anyways,  20:42 is the best part when she puts those tight red jeans on. So hot!

It must be cold outside. Who puts pantyhose on under jeans?

I actually see that a lot on RLC, too. Maybe it's just bitter cold in Russia.

4 hours ago, Russ said:

The guest girl has moved from bed to look at lap top to the kitchen to look at lap top it's getting exciting now

This is serious?
Have we included cooking on the shift now? No more only room, bathroom, bathroom room. Let me know when to include the Harry Potter closet too.

It's going to get even more exciting.::)

• Upvote 1