Jess & Sam

46 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Sua declaração sobre o banheiro que nada acontecer. Tempo que eles estavam lá na segunda vez por mais de 8 minutos (6: 40- 6:49), muito tempo para quase nada. Gostaria de saber qual é a sua definição de "nada". Tenho certeza que o que eles fizeram não passar no teste do namorado. Assista ao espelho e me diga que nada aconteça. Será que eles têm relações sexuais eu duvido, mas tudo o resto ainda está na mesa. Ouça a linha do tempo que eles não estavam falando durante este período.

Jess é a minha pessoa favorita na VH, eu adoro assisti-la. Ela tem a sorte de ter o melhor namorado em todos os sites da web. Sam leva carro dela em todos os sentidos possíveis. Eu realmente estou feliz por eles parecem ter inventado hoje. 

Ok, let's go again. Something bothers me in all this. Why talk in whispers to the point that Spider has difficulty understanding what she says?

They are Russian and therefore virtually impossible for us to understand what was being said there. The bathroom door was closed and through the reflection we see the hands were visible, the same gesture of wrapping the ends of the hair.

And if you're talking in whispers (but talking, fact there) what can you be doing?

The very breath of one or the other would deliver anything there.
For those who were "doing" or for those who were "receiving."

If the reason was not this, then all that was left was that it was not advisable to hear what it was. Starting from that it would be possible to understand what it was about.
I believe we were not careful about Yury or other translators here.

Second, why take another chance now and visibly if the time on the balcony should have been more than enough and comfortable for anything else possible? And twice.

Just my vision and "imagination" about the circumstances actually verified.

And let's factor in time: the second meeting in the bathroom lasts exactly 8 minutes. Two to lower the pants and two more to fix the clothes. There's 4 minutes left. What's the real deal?

Who has the initiative and care of this the beginning of hiding of the camera is spider and not Jess.
He was all sober and aware of the situation there.

Even if somehow Jess has given to have facilitated, I do not accept and admit cowardice. And this in my view was cowardice. He betrayed the hospitality there. My way of seeing.

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Não acho que foi eles que escolheu ela. 

Starting to think the same way you do. And even more that it somehow is not part of the project. To see that we have no name for it yet. And plenty of time has already come to this.

1 hour ago, spielo said:

pls wait... for sure you remember the shyness of Nastya and with a guy in her bed all this was forgotten. This girl is worth to wait...

Probably not! A nymph would be bating in wait.

• Upvote 2