Jess & Sam

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

In my opinion shes not the right girl if shes so uncomfortable and shy. She has been there now for quite a few days and she did not improve.

I think she is worth waiting a little longer but if she is indeed supposed to be one of the normal players they better move on some kind of match up soon

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

jess & sam make up sex.

Capture_2017_04_06_19_18_02_968.png

Good pics Golfer! I'm so happy they made up, they're such a cute couple. If anyone is to blame for her being in the bathroom with that guy, it's  that guy.  She was drunk, he wasn't, and it seems as soon as this idiot made some kind of move, she got out. If Sam was mad, it's that a hole he should be mad about.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Exactly what I meant before. She was drunk in a way never seen before and he conveniently made her drink more.

He drunk yes but he in no way in this state.
As for the balcony we can not comment, but as for the bathroom it is certain to position that nothing happened there. There was no time or space there.

But we can also say that she was out of her mind. At one point in the timeline we can see (I could) that even the sequence to release the screen of her cell phone she could get it right.

And let's face it today is a reflex act that we can do with our eyes closed.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Exatamente o que eu quis dizer antes. Ela estava bêbada de uma maneira nunca vista antes e ele convenientemente a fez beber mais.

Ele bebia sim, mas ele de nenhuma maneira neste estado.
Como para a sacada não podemos comentário, mas como para o banheiro, é certa a posição que nada aconteceu. Não havia tempo nem espaço lá.

Mas também podemos dizer que ela estava fora de si. Em um ponto na linha do tempo podemos ver (eu poderia) que mesmo a seqüência para liberar a tela de seu telefone celular ela poderia acertar.

E vamos enfrentá-lo hoje é um ato de reflexo que podemos fazer com os olhos fechados.

Possible translation error or not, but the intention was that she could not hit the password sequence to release her cell phone screen.

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

As for the balcony we can not comment, but as for the bathroom it is certain to position that nothing happened there. There was no time or space there.

Your statement about the bathroom that nothing happen there. The time issue, they were in there the second time for over 8 minutes (6:40- 6:49), plenty of time for almost anything. I would like to know what your definition of "nothing" is. I sure what ever they did didn't pass the boyfriend test. Watch the mirror and tell me nothing happen. Did they have intercourse I doubt it, but everything else is still on the table. Listen to the time line they were not talking during this period.

Jess is my favorite person on VH, I love to watchin her. She is lucky to have the best boyfriend in all the web sites. Sam takes car of her in every way possible. I really am glad they seem to have made up today.