Jess & Sam

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, it most certainly is. My big issue is that I get so jealous seeing all of these sexy beautiful people that my knees shake sometimes. I become a walking orgasm. 

You mean like this.....:biggrin:

FWm5xE0.gif

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's great! Sunny. A little cool at 74.  23 to you. I met a nice couple from Frankfurt. Well, actually some town nearby, but I couldn't quite catch the name. It was very Germany. Haha! I kill myself. ? Anyways, I thought of you. Had dinner at Gordon Ramsey's Burgr. Ate the Hells Kitchen Burger. So freaking good! Short trip. Flying back tonight. 

I actually live near Frankfurt too. About 60km away. Was the town name Wiesbaden? There are a lot of Americans because there is a big US military base. It's the biggest US Base in Europe.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It was very thick, but they could speak English to some extent. I flew through Frankfurt once on my way to Budapest. Looked lovely from the air. Nice and green with lots of trees and sprawling countrysides. 

Budapest is beautiful too. Been there once. Did you visit the parliament? When you are in Frankfurt next time you must try traditional Frankfurt food: Handkäs mit Musik and Äbbelwoi ??

• Upvote 1

She just got out of the shower --She seems to be very aware of the cameras and she tries to keep exposure to a minimum--Nevertheless she displayed a fine body and perky tits -and long beautiful hair--Would love to see her hook up soon

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

She just got out of the shower --She seems to be very aware of the cameras and she tries to keep exposure to a minimum--Nevertheless she displayed a fine body and perky tits -and long beautiful hair--Would love to see her hook up soon

In my opinion shes not the right girl if shes so uncomfortable and shy. She has been there now for quite a few days and she did not improve.