Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes dont know if anybody watched the session with Heidi and gf at RLC these days. Thats how it is done. 

What that girls just did looked weird without any passion or devotion... 

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

A good start would be to switch on lights, drop covers and get a lil more passionate and demanding

In comparision to the Heidi event, i would actually go for a different conclusion and say both event have shown a lot of passion and devotion. 

The girls of the VH event started with exterm hidding, but got used to the cameras very fast. The hidding reduced a lot over the time, but never disappeared completely.

What i dislike about hidding is the impression that the people do not agree to be watched. With this event, i lost this impression at the end. It was really fun to watch.

6 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Gentlemen, these are guests. Be kind.

Three lesbians do continue pleasing each other in Alina&Eugene bedroom right now.

9.77 MB

427.78 kB

I agree. I like the idea of a two steps and do not expect guests to show the same openness as the residents. At least as long as guests are not getting 2nd class residents. 

Anyway, it seems that VH is on a very good path. Especially the casting shows progress. I honestly did not expected that. ... Nice work.

• Upvote 1