Maria & Grisha Part #1

Admin

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Está bien. Acepto su opinión. Fue culpa Marias que los huéspedes cubiertas levas? Tal vez sí que debería haber sido consciente de ello. Por lo que yo sé que ella tiene una multa por ello. El resto no puedo de acuerdo con lo siento.  

I agree that she cannot control her friends if she not it sees but the problem is that she also has had episodes of moving cameras and cover.

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

I agree that she cannot control her friends if she not it sees but the problem is that she also has had episodes of moving cameras and cover.

Yes she did it for her friend. And she got fined for it

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sí lo hizo por su amiga. Y ella fue multado por ella

I am glad that it was fined, they already know what are exposed on a site like this, sorry. Since that time, we already know that if you can hide something that she doesn't want us to see, she's going to do and if not, he will be angry and will make your apartment and their stay is as boring as it is now.

1 hour ago, bravewildtiger2 said:

i never saw in my life someone talking that much like maria , really she is better than radio or tv :)

Me neither, blah blah blah bl;ah blah, on and on, She's talking to some chick across the room for 10 minutes and the girl can't get a word in.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Acabei de voltar & Ivy foi chorando seus olhos para fora. Alguem sabe o que aconteceu?

Capture_2017_05_24_20_55_07_86.png

Capture_2017_05_24_20_55_14_390.png

Capture_2017_05_24_20_55_33_751.png

Capture_2017_05_24_20_55_45_698.png

Capture_2017_05_24_20_56_14_959.png

Accompanying this too and the timeline, she and Maria left for the "balcony" at 02:55 and returned at 03:26.

They went to the bathroom and from what I could see (and anyone can check), Ivy after washing her face, had a kind of nosebleed.
See that she is in the room with her head raised and breathing hard through her mouth. Maria and then her friend were attending this.