Nina & Kira - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July (2017)

15 hours ago, williem56 said:

Nina and Kira must had gotten rid of one of their cats.I saw the two the had earlier but now I see one.Does anyone know what happened to the other one?

Yesterday was 2 cats. I'll saw it. Maybe the one cat play with us and shy???

I have a question: Just me know that my apartment becomes increasingly dull and uninteresting. One all day chant and the other sits on the laptop and phone. Then one sleeps the other play smartphone. A third one devil he knows what he's doing in the apartment except to further prevent them. Well that are cats to their movement of cameras and walk into this apartment

9 hours ago, Alokin76 said:

I have a question: Just me know that my apartment becomes increasingly dull and uninteresting. One all day chant and the other sits on the laptop and phone. Then one sleeps the other play smartphone. A third one devil he knows what he's doing in the apartment except to further prevent them. Well that are cats to their movement of cameras and walk into this apartment

i suggest that you might prefer to watch a different apartment if you don't like this one

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

i suggest that you might prefer to watch a different apartment if you don't like this one

Pay for access to all apartments and have a say about each of them. This apartment two years ago was the same situation, same sex, as if the clock is stopped and the two khaki are dug in monotonous life just to not dropped apartments ....

The girl who sleeps on their sofa is almost a permanent tenant, and she sleeps normally till the afternoon. Has anybody noticed at what time she usually goes to sleep? Could she work somewhere at night shift or is she just depressed and does not want to wake up?

Many RLC tenants sleep till noon or later, that is very strange to me as I have a very traditional daily schedule, going to sleep a bit before midnight and waking up around 7:00-7:30 a.m. I know that teenagers have a physical quality that their circadian rhythm is often two hours late from the "normal" rhythm, but the RLC people are no more teenagers. Wouldn´t it be easier for example for Paul to go to sleep early enough and get eight hours of sleep before going to work - now he is very tired when he gets home and sleeps all evening on the sofa, then sometimes wakes up to play with his computer or helicopter when he should be properly in bed. And Leora tries to sleep on the sofa, when Paul is awake and plays, and the TV is on. Why doesn´t she sleep in the BR? Earlier I have learned that she needs light and TV sound when sleeping. Strange, but interesting to watch how different people can be.

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:14 AM, Alokin76 said:

Pay for access to all apartments and have a say about each of them. This apartment two years ago was the same situation, same sex, as if the clock is stopped and the two khaki are dug in monotonous life just to not dropped apartments ....

yep, just change the channel, then