Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017.

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

simply to emphasize that homosexuality is very widespread on rlc !!!!

Let's see: there has never been gay male couple on RLC ever, only 3 REAL lesbian apartments ever; one over 3 years ago, one just left and the last one gets zero attention. The girls in the Barca apartments along with Kristy and Kami are not lesbians in the slightest, and there have only been two girl-girl encounters since all three apartments opened up. So your claim about homosexuality being widespread on RLC is monumentally wrong.

• Upvote 2

Naga hoping now that I am back Heddi will go for another go around. Maybe Kristy will decide to try her hand at it. The way she likes to cuddle and stroke the other girls. I know it is a long shot though. I will not pay RLC for replay, they want to much.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Naga hoping now that I am back Heddi will go for another go around. Maybe Kristy will decide to try her hand at it. The way she likes to cuddle and stroke the other girls. I know it is a long shot though. I will not pay RLC for replay, they want to much.

The other two competitor sites offer recorded archives as part of the premium price, which is less than the premium price for RLC which does not have an archive. The fact that they would charge even more for a replay is the most absurd thing I've ever seen, but doesn't surprise me coming from them.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The other two competitor sites offer recorded archives as part of the premium price, which is less than the premium price for RLC which does not have an archive. The fact that they would charge even more for a replay is the most absurd thing I've ever seen, but doesn't surprise me coming from them.

VHouse has better looking apts. and the camera's seem to be better quality. They also keep adding more. VV is about like RLC poor cams and cheap apts.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Don't blame you for that. I don't have it either. But I saw most of last night.

• Upvote 1

Kami is finally back and no one to say it  here !

She is smiling, looks happy,  and for sure Heidi and Katya have already told her what happened last night or this morning, if they hadn't texted it before. They are talking in the kitchen.