Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

31 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Once we accepted a person in the project there is no way we can kick someone out.  Each tenant is valuable to us. Each one is a character that is living through his problems and feelings in our project. And we are all witnessing it. 

PS. Are you still following VV , @laptyratic1?

i am not here for do social things with them,i don't care if they have problem or not,this site is a business first and keep mark here now is not a good thing for susen meet a new guy here,all contract can be broke for some reasons, if someone don't do good his job in reallife he is replaced by another one more competent it's like that,how much of your old tenants left before or was kicked out....i just want see good show on vv ,the reallife on vv not interesting me,vv is prisoner of his concept,if i pay it's not for watching people with problems i already have in my life thanks.

8 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

i am not here for do social things with them,i don't care if they have problem or not,this site is a business first and keep mark here now is not a good thing for susen meet a new guy here,all contract can be broke for some reasons, if someone don't do good his job in reallife he is replaced by another one more competent it's like that,how much of your old tenants left before or was kicked out....i just want see good show on vv ,the reallife on vv not interesting me,vv is prisoner of his concept.

Well, anyway, that's the way it is for now.  Whether you like it or not. But keep watching and may be you'll be surprised with that man. Or may be not.  :sleepy:

2 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Well, anyway, that's the way it is for now.  Whether you like it or not. But keep watching and may be you'll be surprised with that man. Or may be not.  :sleepy:

susen moved to volga or she will be back on tver with mark? it's susen interest me now not mark

We are preparing new places for September - October to be opened. But that is not for sure, only an idea. The new cameras question is still opened.  Not long ago the new multi view feature was launched, so we are not standing still.  In September we are also waiting for some new tenants.

2 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

We are preparing new places for September - October to be opened. But that is not for sure, only an idea. The new cameras question is still opened.  Not long ago the new multi view feature was launched, so we are not standing still.  In September we are also waiting for some new tenants.

good,don't miss to continue replace the old cameras it's very important.

5 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Thanks. That multi view feature is nice to have. But far more important are new places, more people and better cams.