Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

She definitely shut be put in a place with many straight guys. Her potential is for sure wasted here.

I could not agree more jabbath. I think she is sweet; she waits on them all, cooks food and services them between times including the odious Sun. I remain sure he is the reason many of the trialled participants do not come through to join the show.

• Like 1

Just now, Oldstalker said:

I could not agree more jabbath. I think she is sweet; she waits on them all, cooks food and services them between times including the odious Sun. I remain sure he is the reason many of the trialled participants do not come through to join the show.

Well hes a bloody rapist so what do you expect...? She needs real guys no gays and no rapists...

• Like 1

On 3/1/2018 at 11:17 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Well hes a bloody rapist so what do you expect...? She needs real guys no gays and no rapists...

I hope you mean straight guys here, gay guys are just as real as any other guy.

0624 and Tanya has been taken into the bedroom (Sun & Tanya's) by the guest (older guy) and by Sun.

If someone has a Voyeur-Villa membership might they capture it please?

Edited by Oldstalker
to suggest action?

6 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

0632 and the older guy has come out again to the kitchen - all bets are off. He has consistently refused to handle her in any sort of sexual way all evening despite her offering herself on his lap several times.

she needs her own apt so that she can invite guys that want to have sex with girls. this apt has become strictly guy on guy & she is being wasted !:huh:

• Like 1