Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

From 22.15 onwards for those evenings when Iris comes home. They talk for an hour, have something to eat and then retire for the night. Not blaming Iris who is exhausted from her day job but VV viewers are losing out here.

11 hours ago, squish said:

From 22.15 onwards for those evenings when Iris comes home. They talk for an hour, have something to eat and then retire for the night. Not blaming Iris who is exhausted from her day job but VV viewers are losing out here.

Oh, I am very sorry to hear that. I will talk to the managers.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, squish said:

Earlier I saw Inna in TVER doing what looked like an inventory check. Is there anything we should know @VoyeurVillaNews ?

There is no information about Inna, but I have information about Iris. It looks like she is going to leave Lex. Very soon. She wants to leave the project and live without cameras. This Thursday they are not going to shoot the video. And maybe on the weekend, she will leave.

24 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

There is no information about Inna, but I have information about Iris. It looks like she is going to leave Lex. Very soon. She wants to leave the project and live without cameras. This Thursday they are not going to shoot the video. And maybe on the weekend, she will leave.

And what will happen to Tula then? And what about the Viola Vince place? It is still listed. 

No action in Dubna at all too. Marna & Greg are plain boring. Tver is slowing down completely too. Marc is all lone now and not interesting at all.

Quo vadis @VoyeurVillaNews?

• Like 1