Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

They came to blows in the bedroom this morning at about 06.20. He slapped her face, they wrestled and she was thrown on the bed twice. No blood or bruises or even tears but if looks could kill, Lex would be dead. Sorry no photos but still time to wind back if you are quick. I must confess it was exciting watching!

As miscvoyeur says this is a huge loss and I am not sure how VV will cope. I very much doubt that VV will find someone with such model looks again.

A sad day to be sure.

6 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

There are 3 possible independent apartments to be opened in Europe, but that depends totally on the people who will do it. So I am not able to name the opening date and even the opening month so far.

Hey girl! Hope all is well with you. You always take these things with grace and optimistim. Have to admire that! ❤️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, squish said:

They came to blows in the bedroom this morning at about 06.20. He slapped her face, they wrestled and she was thrown on the bed twice. No blood or bruises or even tears but if looks could kill, Lex would be dead. Sorry no photos but still time to wind back if you are quick. I must confess it was exciting watching!

Sounds like maybe she needs to spend the night at Mark's place. One can only hope.

So Iris has now gone without her engagement ring I noticed. Hard to believe that her 'escape' video really was life imitating art! Those two made a good job of hiding their feelings from us although I suspect they are still fond of each other despite the mutual slapping session this morning. Lex even gave her a hand with her luggage this evening. Its like getting to the end of a compelling book or film. You feel at a bit of a loose end afterwards. I had a look at the other VV apts but they merely served to reinforce my sense of loss and gloom. However my gloom must be nothing compared to Lex's at having let a woman like Iris slip through his fingers? Poor sod. I would like to think that she will return to VV like Zoe did but by the way that she hid what was on her iPhone from Lex, I would say that alternative arrangements have already been made by others. Also unlike Iris, Zoe was not fazed by the cameras.

I should like to recommend to @VoyeurVillaNews that as well as the 'escape' option, that an option be opened for 'the best of Iris,' and Zoe (Natasha) come to that.

As the seasoned watcher that you are, where would you recommend I should go next please Jabbath?

10 minutes ago, squish said:

So Iris has now gone without her engagement ring I noticed. Hard to believe that her 'escape' video really was life imitating art! Those two made a good job of hiding their feelings from us although I suspect they are still fond of each other despite the mutual slapping session this morning. Lex even gave her a hand with her luggage this evening. Its like getting to the end of a compelling book or film. You feel at a bit of a loose end afterwards. I had a look at the other VV apts but they merely served to reinforce my sense of loss and gloom. However my gloom must be nothing compared to Lex's at having let a woman like Iris slip through his fingers? Poor sod. I would like to think that she will return to VV like Zoe did but by the way that she hid what was on her iPhone from Lex, I would say that alternative arrangements have already been made by others. Also unlike Iris, Zoe was not fazed by the cameras.

I should like to recommend to @VoyeurVillaNews that as well as the 'escape' option, that an option be opened for 'the best of Iris,' and Zoe (Natasha) come to that.

As the seasoned watcher that you are, where would you recommend I should go next please Jabbath?

Well the only really VV worthy girl in my opinion is Tanya in Tver. She did a lot of naughty stuff the short time she is there. 

• Like 1