Ideas & Feature Requests #1

I've got one question. Why do you allow to distribute illicit records of events from vhtv freely? I've seen many illegal videos around the web already. I don't mind some promotional pictures, but spreading around the web the whole videos? Me, and many other people who pay for the access to this site, don't really understand, why some other guys are allowed to see videos, which would never be made, if other people wouldn't pay for It. Thanks and I expect an answer

35 minutes ago, waldi said:

I've got one question. Why do you allow to distribute illicit records of events from vhtv freely? I've seen many illegal videos around the web already. I don't mind some promotional pictures, but spreading around the web the whole videos? Me, and many other people who pay for the access to this site, don't really understand, why some other guys are allowed to see videos, which would never be made, if other people wouldn't pay for It. Thanks and I expect an answer

Hello waldi,

Very good question. We are aware, that videos of our streams are being illigally distributed by other websites. We have only given permission for users of CamCaps to share videos to each other within the forum. Without signing anything, just told we are not prohibiting this. Regarding the websites you mention, DMCA Takedown notices are on their way to the owners and hosters of these websites. You, and other users can help us identifying these websites and send us some links to Support or PM. As we're have just started, no messages have been sent (yet). But be sure we're going to react in the most recent future. So, a good notice to website owners (they surely check all the threads on CamCaps to find videos, shared by users), who distribute videos from Voyeur House without our permission: let's be civil and just delete these videos from your websites unless you really want to be left without your servers or services, that host them. We really don't want our premium users, who, you're totally right, paid money to watch streams and videos, be fooled by those, who distribute them without permission.

The other topic of discussion is sharing within CamCaps community. That was asked before, why do we allow it. We allow it to do for now. Actually, we have given personal permission to some of users to share some of videos here. We haven't given permission to other users, so just keep that in mind.

In the future we may change the rules. We don't plan to prohibit sharing, but we'll make some conditions on how, where and what to share. This is under development, and we'd like to hear out the most active members of this forum who do share. There may be some options to consider in the future: ban on sharing the videos, that are included in videos archive (on it's way to premium subscribers soon); explicit inclusion of additional watermarks; ban on sharing videos with particular members or/and apartments; video length limitation (for example, only videos under 5 minutes are allowed) and so on. We'll be thinking about it for some time. Despite some content is being shared here, the major part of action happens within VHTV streams. If this changes - we change the rules.

40 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hello waldi,

Very good question. We are aware, that videos of our streams are being illigally distributed by other websites. We have only given permission for users of CamCaps to share videos to each other within the forum. Without signing anything, just told we are not prohibiting this. Regarding the websites you mention, DMCA Takedown notices are on their way to the owners and hosters of these websites. You, and other users can help us identifying these websites and send us some links to Support or PM. As we're have just started, no messages have been sent (yet). But be sure we're going to react in the most recent future. So, a good notice to website owners (they surely check all the threads on CamCaps to find videos, shared by users), who distribute videos from Voyeur House without our permission: let's be civil and just delete these videos from your websites unless you really want to be left without your servers or services, that host them. We really don't want our premium users, who, you're totally right, paid money to watch streams and videos, be fooled by those, who distribute them without permission.

the moment you give your authorization for cc members post videos of vh here  for the all freeloaders waiting just that don't be surprised to see all that videos everywhere in other sites ! in my opinion you have to allow the cc members to post only pics here not the videos,i am vh member and i agree with waldi me too i'm not happy to see all that free videos on camcaps,you have to do something with that

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The other topic of discussion is sharing within CamCaps community. That was asked before, why do we allow it. We allow it to do for now. Actually, we have given personal permission to some of users to share some of videos here. We haven't given permission to other users, so just keep that in mind.

In the future we may change the rules. We don't plan to prohibit sharing, but we'll make some conditions on how, where and what to share. This is under development, and we'd like to hear out the most active members of this forum who do share. There may be some options to consider in the future: ban on sharing the videos, that are included in videos archive (on it's way to premium subscribers soon); explicit inclusion of additional watermarks; ban on sharing videos with particular members or/and apartments; video length limitation (for example, only videos under 5 minutes are allowed) and so on. We'll be thinking about it for some time. Despite some content is being shared here, the major part of action happens within VHTV streams. If this changes - we change the rules.

don't add this fucking shit watermark,just don't give your authorization for post videos here like "chip2020" do it's simple.he is in my ignore list now,i don't want see all his videos

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, clivebb said:

don't add this fucking shit watermark,just don't give your authorization for post videos here like "chip2020" do it's simple.he is in my ignore list now,i don't want see all his videos

Guys cant we seriously stop that discussion? When Guys of VHTV no longer want us share vids here they will tell us. Until then its quite ridicoulos to complain about being aloud when they get posted. Just dont watch them when you dont like. We all dont want a zero tolerance policy with shitty watermarks and dots in image like in RLC. So please stop complaining about VHTV being so nice and allow us sharing vids.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guys cant we seriously stop that discussion? When Guys of VHTV no longer want us share vids here they will tell us. Until then its quite ridicoulos to complain about being aloud when they get posted. Just dont watch them when you dont like. We all dont want a zero tolerance policy with shitty watermarks and dots in image like in RLC. So please stop complaining about VHTV being so nice and allow us sharing vids.

it's my opinion jabbath,we are not agree on this point,i hope vh gonna bann the peoples continue post vids here,i don't want this shit watermark on my screen later.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, clivebb said:

The simplest solution is "pics only" policy, which we may consider as the only one for CamCaps. The share of videos posted here is much less than what's happening on VHTV streams, as stated above.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The simplest solution is "pics only" policy, which we may consider as the only one for CamCaps. The share of videos posted here is much less than what's happening on VHTV streams, as stated above.

yes "pics only" it's the best teasing and promotion for vh,this all free videos here don't incite the people to take suscription,pay and you will see this is my slogan,i will have many haters behind my ass now but i don't care i don't want this watermark this is one reason for why i have left rlc.

i am so tired with this all freeloaders ask all the time like a babies video pls video pls,the problem will be solved like that

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, spielo said:

As a first step, it could be agreed to upload a vid only visible for the CC members (attachment center). The mass of freeloaders will be excluded.

Let´s test for some days/weeks ??

it's a solution but i think these videos will be in other sites too,we have the example with rlc,many members (premium or not) download these videos and post that just after on other sites

9 minutes ago, clivebb said:

it's a solution but i think these videos will be in other sites too,we have the example with rlc,many members (premium or not) download these videos and post that just after on other sites

That is correct. Any attempt to attempt to keep "private" for just CC members will be and has been in the past, pirated by others who feel it is public property to be shared and used for profit as they see fit. The internet has purged any attempt for privacy.

• Upvote 1