Ideas & Feature Requests #1

1 hour ago, heineken said:

I just want to leave some of my feedback on the site.

My free 7 day subscription ended a couple days ago and I liked it enough to purchase a 90 day premium subscription. The only real problem I have is the same problem everyone mentions, the timeline. It's too hard to go back to an exact time the way it's set up now. Plus at certain times of day I get a lot of buffering when using the timeline. But I know that is something they are working on to improve. And I can't wait till they start the archives.

As for the posting of the videos, I appreciate what Chip and everyone else posts. I can't watch 24/7. And with some of the buffering issues I get when using the timeline, the videos posted here are great. However, I also understand it's a business and videos that are posted here tend to make it all over the internet. So I don't think it's a bad idea to post videos to the attachment center. That would limit some of those issues. But I just wanted to let you know from another subscribers point of view that I like the videos that are posted.

I have been waiting for archives since the day they started and will join as soon as they launch the final version.As for videos,it's up to the owners,i guess.Its a business and i would like them to succeed and would support whatever comes out banning members and all.

2 hours ago, heineken said:

I just want to leave some of my feedback on the site.

My free 7 day subscription ended a couple days ago and I liked it enough to purchase a 90 day premium subscription. The only real problem I have is the same problem everyone mentions, the timeline. It's too hard to go back to an exact time the way it's set up now. Plus at certain times of day I get a lot of buffering when using the timeline. But I know that is something they are working on to improve. And I can't wait till they start the archives.

As for the posting of the videos, I appreciate what Chip and everyone else posts. I can't watch 24/7. And with some of the buffering issues I get when using the timeline, the videos posted here are great. However, I also understand it's a business and videos that are posted here tend to make it all over the internet. So I don't think it's a bad idea to post videos to the attachment center. That would limit some of those issues. But I just wanted to let you know from another subscribers point of view that I like the videos that are posted.

but the consequence of this all videos posted here and just after in other sites  it's we will have soon this horrible watermarks on the screen,is it that the vh members want to see? have an rlc site number 2? no thanks,if vh do that i leave the site,if it's happens you can say thanks to chip...! i just want to have a great vh website.

and for the videos if you can't be online every days your problem will be solved  with this archive videos coming soon,after there is a question of responsability of vh members too for not repost the videos of that archive here or in other sites but it's not win.

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't watch VHTV. I just read the threads to find out if anything interesting is going on. The question was just a general question because I don't see why anyone would care about something like watermarks.

personaly  have a clean video is very important for me and have this all black points on the screen it's  horrible and unsupportable for me,if i pay it's for have a great quality on this point,after it's just what i'm waiting if it's not a problem for the other vh members  it's ok but it will be without me.i have left rlc for this reason and others too

6 hours ago, nack said:

Eu tenho esperado por arquivos desde o dia em que eles começaram e se juntarão assim que lançarem a versão final. Quanto aos vídeos, cabe aos proprietários, eu acho. É um negócio e eu gostaria que eles fossem bem-sucedidos e apoiariam qualquer Sai banindo membros e todos.

Just for registration!

What brought me to these sites and consequently forums were just this "videos" banned on the net.

At the time I followed the Motherless page specifically on RLC. Today it no longer exists.

From the more and more interesting samples I was motivated to keep a signature of the site.

It is not just posting twiter or email that will make others take real notice that your site has.

Great reality is that "advertising" is the soul of any business. And advertising as far as I know is free.

The publicity (this yes pays) is that it keeps alive its product next to its final target.

Think about it very well.

7 hours ago, clivebb said:

personaly  have a clean video is very important for me and have this all black points on the screen it's  horrible and unsupportable for me,if i pay it's for have a great quality on this point,after it's just what i'm waiting if it's not a problem for the other vh members  it's ok but it will be without me.i have left rlc for this reason and others too

It is possible to add invisible watermarks. RLC currently uses visible dots and hidden watermarks

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

It is possible to add invisible watermarks. RLC currently uses visible dot and hidden watermarks

if you watch good the watermarks on rlc they are not invisible they are very light but not invisible,they are permanent too,

it's when the cameras are in night mode you see better that watermarks,there is probably a program for delete that watermarks but i have never search on the web.i have a friend have suscribe to rlc replay and they are very visible on that it's just horrible they are more stronger.

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

if you watch good the watermarks on rlc they are not invisible they are very light but not invisible,they are permanent too,

it's when the cameras are in night mode you see better that watermarks,there is probably a program for delete that watermarks but i have never search on the web.i have a friend have suscribe to rlc replay and they are very visible on that it's just horrible they are more stronger.

i will not insist on that point , you are free to believe me or not. Technology can provide invisible watermarks. I insist on the word invisible. Invisible means not visible. Just google "invisible watermark"

5 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i will not insist on that point , you are free to believe me or not. Technology can provide invisible watermarks. I insist on the word invisible. Invisible means not visible. Just google "invisible watermark"

i believe you,i am not an expert, i just say what i can see on my screen on rlc and see very good this permanent light watermarks