Ideas & Feature Requests #1

Can you please try to hire the Brunette from last night's Alex and Anna's foursome? Whether she moves into an apartment or simply having her show up often would be Great!!!! I know that you read the forum, you can tell that we really like her!!!

10 hours ago, Hyperb76 said:

Can you please try to hire the Brunette from last night's Alex and Anna's foursome? Whether she moves into an apartment or simply having her show up often would be Great!!!! I know that you read the forum, you can tell that we really like her!!!

i rather she and bf come visit once and a while instead of moving in, people change dramatically whiten weeks of moving in, beside having fun with strangers or people you dont know that well give people a sense of freedom from worrying about losing a partner  and not to be care what they think if you go wild because you are not going to see see the again beside they get to know each other they might not like each other.  so a visit would  gives us some thing new, more guest like them and a/e  guests 

• Upvote 1

We've got some development news:

• Password restore is now available. If you forgot your password - press "Forgot Password?" on login form.
  • We identified the reason why FREE users experienced lags and buffering. Despite we aren't focused on improving Free experience on VHTV, this was one of the top things forwarded to our Support. We hope that by the end of the day it will be gone and free users will be able to watch VHTV without interruptions. 

And for apartments:

• Eric & Layla & Mick & Angie apartment gets +2 more cams today. As requested by our users, these will be added in two bedrooms and Kitchen cam is being moved too.
  • New apartment is late for party. It is ready to be connected (all the equipment is set up), but cams are being delivered with delay. We hope it will be available in next 48 hrs.
  • Sveta & Vlad apartment will be added with IR in the living room and cameras will be adjusted for more accurate focusing.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We've got some development news:

• Password restore is now available. If you forgot your password - press "Forgot Password?" on login form.
  • We identified the reason why FREE users experienced lags and buffering. Despite we aren't focused on improving Free experience on VHTV, this was one of the top things forwarded to our Support. We hope that by the end of the day it will be gone and free users will be able to watch VHTV without interruptions. 

And for apartments:

• Eric & Layla & Mick & Angie apartment gets +2 more cams today. As requested by our users, these will be added in two bedrooms and Kitchen cam is being moved too.
  • New apartment is late for party. It is ready to be connected (all the equipment is set up), but cams are being delivered with delay. We hope it will be available in next 48 hrs.
  • Sveta & Vlad apartment will be added with IR in the living room and cameras will be adjusted for more accurate focusing.

Very nice. If you dont mind I want to hear your opinion too:

10 hours ago, suckier44 said:

this is a qestion to vh-tv do u knw when there will be a video section ???? with all the best vids so far ??

Second post. We're working on it and will announce it once it's ready at the first public version.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Here I'll complain like everyone else.

The timeline thing just plain sucks. There's just no way to tell where the action is. It's like a stab in the dark. It's goes completely haywire on an android phone. No way to control it with any precision. 

Also, it'd be nice to know where tenants are. I believe RLC gives an indicator to rooms that are occupied. Can't tell you how many times I've hunted for them only to figure out they are not there or they are off cam. 

Second post here too. And this one too: