Ideas & Feature Requests #1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Due to the huge volume and the increased postings to VHTV threads, CC has decided to give VHTV it's own section on CC, this is equal to Reallifecam as far the same threads for each apartment. 

Keep up the good work VHTV, we here at CC reconize there is a new player on block, and we are happy to feature your service with it's own section.

Thank you, @Thestarider, and everyone from CamCaps staff. We will try to get used to new layout to be sure every message is read by our team here. Seriously, the cozy single-section VHTV forum will be missed :)

39 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm all for giving VHTV its own section and all that, but I'd bet this partnership between VHTV and CC (i.e having the streams sponsored by CC) plays more of a role in that decision than just increased volume and postings, because while today and yesterday was exceptionally good for the VHTV sections in terms of traffic, in the past VV had generated equal or in some cases twice as much buzz and for days and weeks at a time.

You should consider, that CC pays for sponsorship of some of free cams on VHTV. You can do it too, take a look at our offerings on Advertising page. We are open to any suggestions and marketing partnerships as long as ads on VHTV are shown to free users only. 

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

just need to see for example angie masturbation on couch yesterday,just after have received a message she have look the camera and turned her pussy in front of cameras

Could you please specify the date and time so we could find this moment? Participant managers are being told to evade camplay, that's why we'd like to pay attention to this case to prevent this from happening in the future. I understand, that you may not be interested in real life concept, but we want to keep it real life, so please report such things to our Support.

14 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm all for giving VHTV its own section and all that, but I'd bet this partnership between VHTV and CC (i.e having the streams sponsored by CC) plays more of a role in that decision than just increased volume and postings, because while today and yesterday was exceptionally good for the VHTV sections in terms of traffic, in the past VV had generated equal or in some cases twice as much buzz and for days and weeks at a time.

VH making progess, but equal to VV there are going a different direction as RLC. Even if VH so often mention that the resident can be managing there own apartments (did i got this right?), i never get the impression that the people are actually living in this places. Were are all the personal items (images, souvenirs, ...) in this apartments? Why are the cameras are mounted so disturbing with all this cable clutter? Were does this partial extremely unsuitable furnishing in the apartments is coming from (everything is looking as if my grandmother had bought it)? .... I mean, just look at the place of Masha and Dasha and comepare this with VV or VH. I guess, VH apartments do not even fell close to be home for any of the residents. Even the apartments in barcelona seem to be more a home.

Anyway, i also guess that the strong support of VH by CC is related more to the survive of CC as to the count of postings. RLC has attacked the base for CC with their strict pursuit of robbery copies. Currently, VH is doing the exact opposite. 

BTW, all this events on VH could quickly disappear again. Just as the first weeks in Stesha and Marco, a start promotion is not always equal to the every day life of the people. 

14 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Could you please specify the date and time so we could find this moment? Participant managers are being told to evade camplay, that's why we'd like to pay attention to this case to prevent this from happening in the future. I understand, that you may not be interested in real life concept, but we want to keep it real life, so please report such things to our Support.

it's not important this is what i want see it's not a problem for me,continue in this direction,it was just for give an example the VV and VH are exactly the same after it's just my opinion

Everyone seems to over analyze the facts, simple numbers are as follows in little over 3 years that VV has been featured on CC it has 32,500 posts or about 10, 000 a year. VHTV had almost 5,000 post in 3 months, extrapulated out that could be 20,000 posts per year. This is why a decission was made, Its the volume and nothing else. :biggrin: it will become harder and harder to serach the threads to find what you are looking for. We are just trying to keep easy for members to search and find what intrests them.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Everyone seems to over analyze the facts, simple numbers are as follows in little over 3 years that VV has been featured on CC it has 32,500 posts or about 10, 000 a year. VHTV had almost 5,000 post in 3 months, extrapulated out that could be 20,000 posts per year. This is why a decission was made, Its the volume and nothing else. :biggrin: it will become harder and harder to serach the threads to find what you are looking for. We are just trying to keep easy for members to search and find what intrests them.

it's ok,just for give a little correction it will be two years in next april the VV site is online not three,the site was online on april 2015

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, MrBox said:

VH making progess, but equal to VV there are going a different direction as RLC. Even if VH so often mention that the resident can be managing there own apartments (did i got this right?), i never get the impression that the people are actually living in this places. Were are all the personal items (images, souvenirs, ...) in this apartments? Why are the cameras are mounted so disturbing with all this cable clutter? Were does this partial extremely unsuitable furnishing in the apartments is coming from (everything is looking as if my grandmother had bought it)? .... I mean, just look at the place of Masha and Dasha and comepare this with VV or VH. I guess, VH apartments do not even fell close to be home for any of the residents. Even the apartments in barcelona seem to be more a home.

Anyway, i also guess that the strong support of VH by CC is related more to the survive of CC as to the count of postings. RLC has attacked the base for CC with their strict pursuit of robbery copies. Currently, VH is doing the exact opposite. 

BTW, all this events on VH could quickly disappear again. Just as the first weeks in Stesha and Marco, a start promotion is not always equal to the every day life of the people. 

For sure you're right, MrBox. These apartments are not owned by participants in current cases. The reason is simple - usual home of theirs doesn't suit for streaming. It may be small, not good looking (nothing personal). Believe me, the picture would be totally different if you put cameras in already lived-in apartment. 

Despite of that, we're open to connecting any apartments, either owned or rented: https://voyeur-house.tv/land/studio.html

We're sure, that if participants stay at theirs houses for long, the furniture, souvenirs and everything may change with time. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You are right to some extent MrBox.The cable clutter,the furniture,the hurriedly arranged cameras,somewhat poor cam placement but it is certainly improving day by day.I have seen enough RLC for the past 30 days of my subscription and believe me if i spend $119,i would certainly look for more active participants rather than lavish apartments,furniture,TV etc.

I have seen more action on VHTV than RLC and VV combined in these days.RLC has its moments but for that high a price,i would look for more proactive participants.You are also well aware of the the kind of worshippers of Barca and KKH that spam the threads every single minute. Doesn't necessarily means there is lot of 'fun and activity' Well that's another debate !!

I have had enough with inactive apartments at RLC.VHTV will improve by time.I am sure we will get a lot more features in the coming months,New Cams,Archives,Apartments and most importantly,they are open to constructive criticism and interact with subscribers.I never heard from RLC or VV whenever i have written to them.May be they don't care.

I can only wish them best of luck !!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nack said:

You are right to some extent MrBox.The cable clutter,the furniture,the hurriedly arranged cameras,somewhat poor cam placement but it is certainly improving day by day.I have seen enough RLC for the past 30 days of my subscription and believe me if i spend $119,i would certainly look for more active participants rather than lavish apartments,furniture,TV etc.

I have seen more action on VHTV than RLC and VV combined in these days.RLC has its moments but for that high a price,i would look for more proactive participants.You are also well aware of the the kind of worshippers of Barca and KKH that spam the threads every single minute. Doesn't necessarily means there is lot of 'fun and activity' Well that's another debate !!

I have had enough with inactive apartments at RLC.VHTV will improve by time.I am sure we will get a lot more features in the coming months,New Cams,Archives,Apartments and most importantly,they are open to constructive criticism and interact with subscribers.I never heard from RLC or VV whenever i have written to them.May be they don't care.

I can only wish them best of luck !!

We all should wish them success, even the people like me that still tend more to RLC. ... Competition is important and  can bring improvements on both sides. ... :)

Anyway, currently i am still missing the real life effect in VH. It is importend to get to know the personality of the residents. The life of people is not only sex. 

Another question is certainly, if it would be fun to talk with this people? ... Considering the cast of VH, only Alina&Eugene provide the combination of personality and excitement that create this impression currently. It could be that also some of their guests (e.g. the read head girl; just imaging this girls in an place as barcelona were the cam placement actually work good) fall in the same category. I like to watch real people that also have sex, but are not limited to it.  ... With barcelona it was often the opposite. You get to know a part of the peoples personality, but they were not as open minded to go far enough with their sex life. 

For me, people like Masha & Sascha, Nora and Kiko, Nicole, Anable & Efim, Nelly & Bogdan, Linda&Tibor are the reason to pay for RLC. There are interesting personalities have a real life with boring elements and excitement. 

BTW, flow belt sex get boring very fast. This is whey VV is almost dead. They can not change the people as fast as they get boring to watch. .. :)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

We all should wish them success, even the people like me that still tend more to RLC. ... Competition is important and  can bring improvements on both sides. ... :)

Anyway, currently i am still missing the real life effect in VH. It is importend to get to know the personality of the residents. The life of people is not only sex. 

Another question is certainly, if it would be fun to talk with this people? ... Considering the cast of VH, only Alina&Eugene provide the combination of personality and excitement that create this impression currently. It could be that also some of their guests (e.g. the read head girl) fall in the same category. I like to watch real people that also have sex, but are not limited to it.  ... With barcelona it was often the opposite. You get to know a part of the peoples personality, but they were not as open minded to go far enough with their sex life. 

For me, people like Masha & Sascha, Nora and Kiko, Nicole, Anable & Efim, Nelly & Bogdan, Linda&Tibor are the reason to pay for RLC. There are interesting personalities have a real life with boring elements and excitement. 

BTW, flow belt sex get boring very fast. This is whey VV is almost dead. They can not change the people as fast as they get boring to watch. .. :)

Well for me its okay the way it in now. Its not only sex. There is interaction between them. Funny thing is even when people have much sex there can still be a lot of interation. 

:biggrin: Numbers hurt my brain,,and so does too much reading too. :biggrin:

where do I sign up for the free membership to VHTV?,,,,I need a link please.

10 hours ago, Thestarider said: