Ideas & Feature Requests #1

It is nice to see the most active users of CamCaps community and CamCaps Staff discussing the issue with video sharing. We will accept whatever decision you will make between you on how to share or not share videos within Forum. If attachment center works for everyone - that's great. As we said, our job is to make sure no videos are being uploaded to the websites, where other users can see them for free or, specially, the websites, that take money from users to watch videos, made at VHTV. These websites are waiting to be hit hard by law, which is on our side. We're taking measures soon to prosecute these actions.

16 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i will not insist on that point , you are free to believe me or not. Technology can provide invisible watermarks. I insist on the word invisible. Invisible means not visible. Just google "invisible watermark"

That's right. In addition to that, additional encoding may be implemented not only in video, but in audio too. This helps identifying the source of leakage to ban resposible users and prevent it from leaking in the future, despite it is invisible for everyone else.

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

do you have in project to make a deal for 6 months or one year suscription? it will be great

This is under discussion in our team. The problem with annual subscription is refund process. We don't process a lot of refunds, but if that happens - it costs additional money we need to pay to payment systems like Verotel. That's why we ban users after refund, if the reason for refund is irrelevant to the quaility of service we provide. Therefore the larger the amount of refund processed, the larger amount of fee we need to pay to process this refund. This makes annual subscriptions risky for our business, despite of miserable share of refunds. This will be solved as soon as we start processing payments by ourselves (in a couple of years).

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

This is under discussion in our team. The problem with annual subscription is refund process. We don't process a lot of refunds, but if that happens - it costs additional money we need to pay to payment systems like Verotel. That's why we ban users after refund, if the reason for refund is irrelevant to the quaility of service we provide. Therefore the larger the amount of refund processed, the larger amount of fee we need to pay to process this refund. This makes annual subscriptions risky for our business, despite of miserable share of refunds. This will be solved as soon as we start processing payments by ourselves (in a couple of years).

ok,you can make a try with 6 months deal and if you have not many problem with the suscribers take this deal you can do one year deal later for your regular suscribers.

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

VHTV rocks, and treats the memebership with utmost respect. Keep up the good work gentlemen and best wishes to your success.

VHTV  have just understand all,the clients relation is very important and listen the suggestions of their members too,not say "thanks for feedback" like rlc all the time and nothing change after

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

ok,you can make a try with 6 months deal and if you have not many problem with the suscribers take this deal you can do one year deal later for your regular suscribers.

This will be introduces eventually. Step by step.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

VHTV rocks, and treats the memebership with utmost respect. Keep up the good work gentlemen and best wishes to your success.

Thank you @Thestarider, wishing all the best to CamCaps and it's members too! We improve thanks to you :)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

This will be introduces eventually. Step by step.

Thank you @Thestarider, wishing all the best to CamCaps and it's members too! We improve thanks to you :)

You could consider a very good price for 6 and 12 months at the condition "no refund possible". Like all the airlines are doing... The money for investment is needed now!

Helllo

I signed up for VHTV 2 weeks back, Its nice but I would love to see the features Reallifecam has. motion sensor camera and thumbnail at bottom. that would be nice - currently you have to go from cam to cam to see if anything is going on. Hi def cam would be great.

Due to the huge volume and the increased postings to VHTV threads, CC has decided to give VHTV it's own section on CC, this is equal to Reallifecam as far the same threads for each apartment. 

Keep up the good work VHTV, we here at CC reconize there is a new player on block, and we are happy to feature your service with it's own section.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Due to the huge volume and the increased postings to VHTV threads, CC has decided to give VHTV it's own section on CC, this is equal to Reallifecam as far the same threads for each apartment. 

Keep up the good work VHTV, we here at CC reconize there is a new player on block, and we are happy to feature your service with it's own section.

I'm all for giving VHTV its own section and all that, but I'd bet this partnership between VHTV and CC (i.e having the streams sponsored by CC) plays more of a role in that decision than just increased volume and postings, because while today and yesterday was exceptionally good for the VHTV sections in terms of traffic, in the past VV had generated equal or in some cases twice as much buzz and for days and weeks at a time.

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm all for giving VHTV its own section and all that, but I'd bet this partnership between VHTV and CC (i.e having the streams sponsored by CC) plays more of a role in that decision than just increased volume and postings, because while today and yesterday was exceptionally good for the VHTV sections in terms of traffic, in the past VV had generated equal or in some cases twice as much buzz and for days and weeks at a time.

just curious to see the difference of treatment when VV started and with VH now,the sites concept are exactly the same,sex praticaly every days it's 100 % show time. i don't understand all the peoples have spit on VV when they have started and now they are all here on VH,there is no reallife concept here,just need to see for example angie masturbation on couch yesterday,just after have received a message she have look the camera and turned her pussy in front of cameras,the tenants received instructions by vh for doing the show exactly like VV do.so realife with real peoples it's just for make nice but they cast the peoples for fuck on cameras and doing the show exactly like VV.

i am on VH because this is what i want see(realife not interest me) but just curious to see the difference of treatment with VV and VH,my opinion.