Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 hour ago, russ said:

All of the new is starting to get old and all of the house's are becoming boring because of not enough people in the other house's or no action in this one. Anna has to lie to the members about a fake party or what ever was supposed to of happened  to attract people. VH should of said something about that but nothing. So we keep having sex in the dark or no sex at all because VH again says nothing.  It's all going down hill already

I agree for this appartement yes. In three other appartements there are missing people. But I still like to watch them except Alina Eugene who became real boring lately.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I do not say a thing when people do that sometimes in the dark. The problem here is that they always turn the lights on goal, before doing so. That's unnatural behavior. And that's what I critizice. I will not say anything when people have sex after you wake up and it's still dark in the room, for example.

That's for sure.

27 minutes ago, russ said:

Emma just went into the closet to put on clothes  she is now the closet queen  :biggrin:     the time was 16:23

Lol will watch it when I get home. Maybe @Yury  can make a gif of it again. So we now have blanketboy and closet queen :biggrin: Both should probably consider to return back to kindergarten...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Perhaps all of the shenanigans going on here is done with the consent of VH. I'm willing to bet this is, by far, the most popular apt on VH. Why would they upset the "drama" going on? By drama, I mean us not them.

Nah dont think so. They wont play such a silly game with us. For me I read here more than actually watch these kiddies

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not convinced. Why would Emma be allowed to get away with hiding twice in 2 days? Is there any doubt that this is the most popular apt?

Dont know. Blanketboy and Mia have to leave. Its on Anna and Alex to decide about closet queen and Peter... Just keep posting pics and gifs about hiding shit going on and besides that dont watch them hiding.