Anna & Alex - Part 1

18 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

O bloqueio da câmera apenas bloqueou uma parte da vista, nenhuma outra câmera foi bloqueada. Nós encaminharam o pedido para que fechassem a porta do armário.

Mais uma câmera para a sala Mia & Kenny? Provavelmente. 

Todos eles parecem melhorar. O que você acha?

Para as mensagens sobre o tamanho do arquivo de vídeo: já discutido, VHTV tem a maior taxa de bits de vídeo entre outros sites. Podemos mudá-lo, mas não planejado. Desculpe, não ajudamos na gravação de tela e encontrar o motivo do tamanho do arquivo screencast de não se inscrever como ridículo :)

Yes, everyone seems to improve (or better) everyone is evolving.
I believe, as I posted before, a matter of time to start making jokes here comparing the before (how it all started) and the after (the level that signals are on the way).
Preferably still with Anna and Alex there.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I believe, as I posted before, a matter of time to start making jokes here comparing the before (how it all started) and the after (the level that signals are on the way).

Yeah I am now curious how it will develop further.

I have contacted support about the camera in the kitchen when someone is at the sink it blocks the whole view so I was asking about adding another camera but i don't know how to do screen shots of when there at the sink to show them. so if someone can help out i would appreciate it. thanks

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Funny to see how your most-hated apartment in the beginning, went straight to top in several days. Let's see how they will continue.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Saves you complaints

Compaints is our fuel to work. But the trust is the most expensive resource we may have.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, russ said:

I have contacted support about the camera in the kitchen when someone is at the sink it blocks the whole view so I was asking about adding another camera but i don't know how to do screen shots of when there at the sink to show them. so if someone can help out i would appreciate it. thanks

I know what you are talking about. We may consider adding more cameras at this apartment, but not in recent future plans.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Funny to see how your most-hated apartment in the beginning, went straight to top in several days. Let's see how they will continue.

Compaints is our fuel to work. But the trust is the most expensive resource we may have.

You know sometimes its from zero to hero and sometimes the other way round. Gives us enough stuff here to talk about:biggrin:

30 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

The camera blockage just did block a part of view, no other camera was blocked. We have forwarded the request so they close the closet door.

One more camera to Mia & Kenny room? Probably. 

All of them seem to improve. What do you think?

To the messages about video file size: already discussed, VHTV has the highest video bitrate among other websites. We may change it, but not planned. Sorry, we don't assist in screen recording and find screencast file size reason of not subscribing as ridiculous :)

for your information i am member and if you can respect the opinion of one of your member and not say it's ridiculous it would be good ! THANKS YOU.

the site have maybe the highest video bitrate but one of the most bad quality too and yes this large file is a real problem for me,have a good day.

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

for your information i am member and if you can respect the opinion of one of your member and not say it's ridiculous it would be good ! THANKS YOU.

the site have maybe the highest video bitrate but one of the most bad quality too and yes this large file is a real problem for me,have a good day.

I am sorry and did not intend to insult you. As forum member, let us have an opinion too, meanwhile we totally respect the feedback from our subscribers. We appreciate the feedback on bad video quality and will do our best to improve it.

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey!
At no time did this apartment and its concept and members(Anna and Alex included too) hated by me here.

Criticized, yes hard and widely praised when properly deserved.

As my stamp on this forum, I still believe in them and their future development potential.
And what I can do (besides paying, lol), for this purpose I will continue to do.
He

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

You can use handbrake to lower bitrate and dont lose much quality:

https://handbrake.fr/

• Upvote 1