Anna & Alex - Part 1

On 15/02/2017 at 0:14 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Haha Yury, para o sexo no sofá você deve esperar por outras pessoas ...

Or as it happened before, an agenda set for the use of this.

Peter and Emma,
Pinkgirl and (argh) Pinkboy.
And Kenny and Mia (these with specific guidelines: no blankets and lights accessed. Hahahahaha):biggrin:

3 minutes ago, russ said:

Camera 8 the closet door is open it blocks a little of the view so when they are starting to get busy Mia gets up puts clothes on hanger puts it on handle on closet door to block more of the view. 

I saw that too but to me it looked not intentional... But I would be interested in others opinions. Scene starts in Kenny Mia room at 20:27 local

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I saw that too but to me it looked not intentional... But I would be interested in others opinions. Scene starts in Kenny Mia room at 20:27 local

Okay now watched it one more time and you see Kenny say sth. to her. So it COULD be intentional. I tend to say yes now. Still interested in others opinions. Our dear friend @Yury could help with a translation maybe. Furhtermore it would be too much coincidence the cam got blocked right before sex... 

On 15/02/2017 at 3:03 PM, spielo said:

Acho que eles não são os verdadeiros gestores lá. Eles têm o trabalho de introduzir e ensinar os passarinhos para fazer o "caminho certo", assim como Ivo fez com Katya & Ruslan. O próximo trabalho será instalar um novo apartamento. Então eles têm um trabalho a fazer e não são pegos por seus próprios problemas. Apenas meus pensamentos ....

My thoughts also, but I believe that the "baggage" they both have, they do the "temporary" role, or as Alex "the distance" to manage this apartment in the future.
Even though it is on its own. And possibly with a team more fit their realities.

Sorry, but I made the above comment because of the example (and who) that you used to reinforce your opinion.

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

just recorded 13 mn of that session with emma on the couch and my file is 1,2 go ! and it's like that with all the cams in all appartment,why it's fucking big like that? i have not this problem on rlc or vv

Download 'Handbrake', drag file into it, click on 'video' and then click on 'avg bitrate' and input a lower bitrate. It's a great programme that can drastically reduce file size without reducing quality that much.

A big shout out to the Closet Queen and her Peter for an outstanding day. But now I'm even more confused about why hide in the closet just because someone might see you tits when you  pointed your asshole  up close to the camera  :huh::heart: