Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 minutes ago, russ said:

A big shout out to the Closet Queen and her Peter for an outstanding day. But now I'm even more confused about why hide in the closet just because someone might see you tits when you  pointed your asshole  up close to the camera  :huh::heart:

Dont get it too. Maybe shes more afraid of other people seeing her that of the cam. I really hope she will develop now further. She now knows nothing bad happened today after she let it loose and was even quite happy after it. Emma theres nothing to be afraid of :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

The camera blockage just did block a part of view, no other camera was blocked. We have forwarded the request so they close the closet door.

One more camera to Mia & Kenny room? Probably. 

All of them seem to improve. What do you think?

To the messages about video file size: already discussed, VHTV has the highest video bitrate among other websites. We may change it, but not planned. Sorry, we don't assist in screen recording and find screencast file size reason of not subscribing as ridiculous :)

• Upvote 2

No we are just a bunch of perv's on the other side of the camera  we can't harm you   :biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont get it too. Maybe shes more afraid of other people seeing her that of the cam. I really hope she will develop now further. She now knows nothing bad happened today after she let it loose and was even quite happy after it. Emma theres nothing to be afraid of :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

The camera blockage just did block a part of view, no other camera was blocked. We have forwarded the request so they close the closet door.

One more camera to Mia & Kenny room? Probably. 

All of them seem to improve. What do you think?

To the messages above video file size: already discussed, VHTV has the highest video bitrate among other websites. We may change it, but not planned. Sorry, we don't assist in screen recording and find screencast file size reason as ridiculous :)

Hey guys, nice to hear from you.

I already gave all of them credit to make big progress. Can you tell us lil more about who will stay now? The situation in Emma Peter bedroom is not quite good with two couples in it who are still quite shy against each other. Besides that we like the guest couple really much.

Another cam in other bedroom would be really great.

As for bitrate: I really appreciate you aim for quality and not lower it:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I already gave all of them credit to make big progress. Can you tell us lil more about who will stay now? The situation in Emma Peter bedroom is not quite good with two couples in it who are still quite shy against each other. Besides that we like the guest couple really much.

Can't do right now, we let the guys decide. It is more interesting for us to see how it develops over there than just pushing them to make decision out of their will. 

On 15/02/2017 at 3:17 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Eles devem se perguntar por que os espectadores devem assistir a essa piada ruim quando theres o suficiente outras pessoas em VH que não são tais kiddies e não jogar escondendo merda com a gente. Como eu já disse boicote é melhor você pode fazer lá

He would not use the term "a bad joke", but only something "completely illogical", there.
As Yury translated, Anna and Alex have access to what we say here at CC Forum and I believe, everyone else too (everyone has laptops and cell phones there). .

ACCESS means, videos, photos and posts.com comments and occurrences (positive or negative) and possibly the site itself (and its timeline).
As well as the other apartments, the same ..

So who is hiding from who there?:angel:
Again: do they know exactly where and what conditions they are?

Just something for them to really meditate.

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Can't do right now, we let the guys decide. It is more interesting for us to see how it develops over there than just pushing them to make decision out of their will. 

Ok why not. Can be interesting watch them develop further. Nice that you keep us updated here when you have any news.

Oh and can you give us information about the appartement that got cancelled?