Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, AJkevin said:

Jabbath1987,Amy3,yury,russ,golfer06,spielo,heineken They finally heard your voices...you all did great in your extent to get this results..

Hmm not sure if this is our merit... They had to do sth. Otherwise I think their stay there would be not so safe anymore...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

Fair play to Peter & Emma they turned to face the bedside camera to give the viewers a better view. Keep it up :biggrin:

Noticed that too. They did great. So its only Emma is shy in front of other people not of cams. Will be interesting to see if they now continue that way or if they only did it to save their asses...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Noticed that too. They did great. So its only Emma is shy in front of other people not of cams. Will be interesting to see if they now continue that way or if they only did it to save their asses...

Put it this way it's no coincidence that both couples, drastically improved in their last sex sessions - so I think they have been warned improve or their out.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, broxman said:

Put it this way it's no coincidence that both couples, drastically improved in their last sex sessions - so I think they have been warned improve or their out.

Guess that was their final chance. Emma did take it better than blanketboy in my opinion. But blanketboy had a longer way to go from where hes coming. Mia and Peter did great.

6 minutes ago, clivebb said:

just recorded 13 mn of that sesson with emma on the couch and my file is 1,2 go ! and it's like that with all the cams in all appartment,why it's fucking big like that? i have not this problem on rlc or vv

Because the cam quality is actally pretty good... Maybe they stream more data as the site is at the moment able to display and we will see further improved quality in future. Please dont complain about large Files because smaller files will impact quality for sure. 13 min and 1,2GB is big but not unusual big for uncompressed video. 

3 minutes ago, russ said:

BlanketBoy  still does not deserve a room he has disrupted the house more then enough. New couple deserves a room so if blanketboy stays fix him a bed in hall next to coats and shoes

Poor BlanketBoy:biggrin: Not convinced of him now too but willing to give him another chance.