Anna & Alex - Part 1

Yeah, sorry if you're having problems with the video, but I think CC still has a few kinks to work out. The good news is I was able to upload a larger (130MB+) video to the Attachment Center. The bad news is nobody seems able to access it. The pictures are all screwed up too. I hope they get this ironed out soon. If the video is permanently lost, I'll upload it again when CC is working better.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Chip2020 said:

Yeah, sorry if you're having problems with the video, but I think CC still has a few kinks to work out. The good news is I was able to upload a larger (130MB+) video to the Attachment Center. The bad news is nobody seems able to access it. The pictures are all screwed up too. I hope they get this ironed out soon. If the video is permanently lost, I'll upload it again when CC is working better.

This should fix itself in the next 24 hours. We are moving files around at the moment. 

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Anyone want to screencap Peter's shit covered toilet paper at 20:25 from cam 10?  Who the fuck wipes their ass standing up?

It doesn't make a blind bit of difference if you are standing up or sitting down - you are still wiping your ass. Sitting down doesn't make it any less gross! ::)

• Upvote 1

On 16/02/2017 at 7:14 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

Eu sei sobre o que você está falando. Podemos considerar adicionar mais câmeras neste apartamento, mas não em planos futuros recentes.

By the plant the kitchen architecture does not help much, but a change of position or location of the cam itself, would not solve this deviation?
Since thanks to Peter and Emma, kitchen has also entered the list of "prive" point.

36 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Nope we won't do that. 

And right you are. That would be a serious violation of their privacy. Moreover it is a stupid suggestion if Mia wouldn't be tested on STD's. Birth control instead of the anti-conception pill?

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, beardman said:

And right you are. That would be a serious violation of their privacy. Moreover it is a stupid suggestion if Mia wouldn't be tested on STD's. Birth control instead of the anti-conception pill?

Yes that would go way too far. 

Yury, 

Please, if possible, again consider a one "light" on the events that I check on the Peter-Emma, Pinkgirl and Pinkboy quarter hour line from 2:30 onwards.
I reinforce the request because this time we have a manifestation of Pinkboy who normally adopts a "neutral" attitude in these "conversations."

His gestures and body language with Peter, do not reassure me.
Are we again trying to raise the "Berlin Wall" there?
Oh really?

Hoping to be misinterpreting everything there.

I was actually wondering that myself thedbear. It did look like the guys and girls were disagreeing on something there, but not a major fight. I didn't get the impression that it was about the others either. Both Peter and pinkboy went and played video games after the talk while the girls went to sleep. 

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Yury, 

Please, if possible, again consider a one "light" on the events that I check on the Peter-Emma, Pinkgirl and Pinkboy quarter hour line from 2:30 onwards.
I reinforce the request because this time we have a manifestation of Pinkboy who normally adopts a "neutral" attitude in these "conversations."

Oh really?

Which room?

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Yury, 

Oh really?

I do not comprehend your posts at all.Is google translate REALLY that bad ?

Who is Pinkboy ? 

:huh: