Anna & Alex - Part 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's like do something. Be a part of the sex instead of just laying there. Still can't figure out why they stopped.

Looks like they started back up. Guest girl is pretty submissive, doesn't she want to control the pace sometimes, not knocking her. And she is so cute, she was smiling the entire time , I came on and it looked like Anna got it going big time, she was on her knees blowing Alex, and guest guy was standing there with his cock a foot away from her face. 

Guest wolf1111

It's awkward, the girls should take care of each other, the guys should not try to reach for the girl one mile away...

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Did the guest guy cum and so Alex stopped?

From what i saw , Anna was laying on the floor and he jerked off on her back, then he ran out of the room and got some tissues and quickly wiped it off, Then it seemed to be over.

2 minutes ago, wolf1111 said:

It's awkward, the girls should take care of each other, the guys should not try to reach for the girl one mile away...

The girls really should take charge. I'd like to see the girls in a 69 position, witht he guys plowing them from behind, with them occasionally pulling out, and the girls can lick each other to orgasm. Hows that for a plan!These guys arent to concerned about their pleasure, as far as cumming goes anyway.

• Upvote 2

I don't frequent this site, but just happen to catch the small blond girl getting punched hard in her upper left arm by one of the blokes. She stood there for a while and then left the room leaving the other three on the floor.

15 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I don't frequent this site, but just happen to catch the small blond girl getting punched hard in her upper left arm by one of the blokes. She stood there for a while and then left the room leaving the other three on the floor.

Hi Nari Dog, this just happened now or earlier? The small blond girl is Anna, she's very sweet, and there is some history of physical skirmishes between them.Her and her boyfriend Alex. hope she's ok

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Nari Dog, this just happened now or earlier? The small blond girl is Anna, she's very sweet, and there is some history of physical skirmishes between them.Her and her boyfriend Alex. hope she's ok

Didn't note the time, would have been about three hours ago. She stood there holding her arm for a few minutes then walk over to the TV and left the room. The bloke who hit her is the coward on the left side now. The other two may have witnessed it but didn't see if they reacted.