Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

tan pronto como él está en la casa ... él es más que sólo alguien detrás del escenario ... que está recibiendo una parte activa como todos los residentes o invitados ... así que ¿por qué no se les permite hacer eso?

Well, it's just my opinion,
I know you have yours,
I have already said that I do not think either correct or ethical (always assuming that he is of the organization)

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think this guy is going to wind up with the worst case of blueballs he's ever had.  I'd be very surprised if either of these girls got him off.  Hand job, head whatever, I don't thinbk so... 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Do you really think that a guy who seeks sex, would stay in the house, if he knows he will not get it, being 2 am?

... and what if this is the case ... do you than hate all the residents and him as a guest ... ? ... just come down and enjoy the event ... it is not so difficult, if you would stop to make everything bad just because there is a guy in the apartment. 

BTW, I highly guess that you would love to see a girl guest doing the same thing, even if she would be related to RLC. Just think this through once.