Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

Just ignore and report this hyopcrite. He has been whining constantly for shows with tons and tons of long rants, RLC got him one, then he can have is power trip insulting the girls. You can't win with that sort of guy.

He's on my ignore list but there's a glitch where if you update a page with new posts you still see posts by ignored users. I have reported him, but he repeats his crap nonetheless. He needs to take a hike from the forum

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh to have replay in September!

If they would have had Relay when that Lez Orgy was going on in B2 they would have made a killing on the Replay Feature.  But RLC was asleep at the wheel at that time.

I told ya all.  Wost case of blue balls he's ever had. What impressed me was the fact Irma and Jessica looked out for each  other.  At almost all times they were both present and had each others backs.  Impressive.

But someone needs to explain to me, what he wants to see on this site, if you want to see girls that are continually sex, there also many free sites that show this and at least them, do they really sex, these small shows to me are shitting

• Upvote 1