Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nick said:

I can't understand one thing if any one want's to see real legitimate couples  then you visit your friends home go walk down the shopping center save yourself some $$ I like to see B1-B2 and KK that's the only reason I am in RLC I use to complain  there is not nudity  I Use to call RL Monastery I think now I hope we see more girls flirting each other now that's to me RLC:biggrin::heart:

Well you can't exactly observe a couple in their natural habitat without being seen if you want to just look at people in shopping centers now can you?

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You are a person that can't see the forest for the trees!  Lets see how I can say this and not get it deleted.  This is Irma's third time on RLC.   Would you still be happy with her showing up for the third time if it was just like the previous two?   I'm glad you like to watch guys in the shower.......nothing can top that can it?  You are just one of those people that will always side with the rest of the people that put up with anything and don't give a shit.  Sorry dude but you're not fooling me!!   A dildo with the lights on......it's about fucking time isn't it?  Oh wait,  lets light some fucking candles and turn the rest of the lights off so you can't make out any detail....LMAO.   You're a follower and just like the last cow in the herd, the view never changes!!!

? you obviously don't read much from me, not afraid to say when I don't agree with something, to a fault sometimes. Just ask Benfold about Jasmin. Lol I nearly pestered the poor guy to death because I didn't agree with him. It's just not worth it there are too manny vastly different people with vastly different tastes. There is no denying when a event garners attention though whether you and I enjoyed it or not.

As for the Irma question, yes of course. I've always enjoyed Irma but yeah it's fun to break new ground, for me anyway and no I've never had an issue with guys coming around. 

Still waiting on the edge of my seat for your next beard trim update though ?. 

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's not worth it. There are no apartments in RLC worth the price tag. That being said, I'm not fundamentally unhappy with what goes on in these apartments. I'm merely just not impressed with it either. Back in the day RLC used to be about legitimate couples and CC was more analyzing couples and relationship dynamics. That is what I liked and miss. I used to hate these apartments, B1 and B2, because they're nothing but just pandering to the T&A crowd. From a business standpoint, it makes sense. As a voyeur more into couples, it's just uninspiring. But over the months, I've come to appreciate (for lack of a better word) these apartments for 3 reasons: they are different from the rest of apartments, I'm generally not happy with any of the more recent couples, and the Barcelona threads are where most of the activity takes place so every so often I like to participate. Not too often however as I tend to disagree with over 90% of what's being said and people tend to take these girls WAAAY too seriously.

Thanks for the informative response, makes sense. It must be a major departure from the original vision because you hear this perspective a lot from the guys that have been around from the start. I've been around a while but not pre B1. 

7 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

You absolutely are judging their moral behavior by calling her "p......".

And to be perfectly clear : you are a voyeur. You are suscribed to a voyeur site. You look at girls younger than you in their shower and their intimacy with your cock in your hands.  Not only that : you are suscribed to a forum commenting on this site, and you spend pages after pages after pages that there are not enough "entertainment" for you; entertainment beeing "sapphic" shows (yes we get you don't like guys). You are asking RLC to provide you shows, you suggest that girls have to be chained to the apartments with your primetime bullshit. When people argue with you about the initial premise of the project (Real life), and talk of times before, you constantly bludgeon them with posts about what you want to see and what RLC should provide to you. So yes, not only you are a voyeurist touching yourself by looking at these girl's intimacy, but you are a vocal voyeurist, who is constantly asking for a certain type of show that require a certain type of girl, who is willing to have a sexual activity on camera (yes, masturbation and lesbian sex is sex, and it is as morally charged than sex with men), because you don't have enough and you want more.

But then RLC provide girls who are bold,willing, and perhaps yes, in need of money (some of them come from really shitty background apparently), who have the guts to do shit on cameras. But then, when there is a hint of a boy cock on the horizon, you freak out, you go ballistic, and then it is the witch hunt against the girl, and you are constantly digging dirt, with your weirdos friends in Barcelona, just to find enough fuel for the pyre.

But you are not Torquemada, you are no moral authority, you are still a voyeurist, and I am sick and tired to hear your endless diatribes anytime a girl do not follow the script of your lesbian fantasies.

This is not meant as a tentative to silence you, it is up to your freedom of speech, and to the rules the moderators have set up and will enforce on this forum. Feel free to continue your inquisition, for all I care.

Myself, I will take a break from the forums after getting it off my chest (I will still lurk to get update on what happen in the appartments, and check my mailbox of course).

Well you saved your best 1 till last! Cracking post vlk. Speak soon...:dodgy:

Last night I told you that I would continue to say what I think, but I changed my mind when I came to this forum I thought I find people like me who loved to spy on people almost normal in everyday life, many do, but many others have blurred vision from a desire to see some pussy and you have created a perfect world where they think everything is real and they can not even see the squalid things that happen, like last night where a male of 45 years with straight cock makes soap from the girls, I decided not to waste more of my time to reply to these people, for now I leave this forum, I wish everyone a good life, wondering if maybe someone can repost this comment so is also read by those to whom it is addressed

Hello

• Upvote 1

UM?

I firmly believe that sometimes RLC sit the girls down and talk to them about what they want to see so I hope they were not unhappy with last night's marvellous entertainment. OK I slept or ate through most of the card games but the climax with the 2 girl 1 bloke shower and Nicole's bate was fantastic and I only saw the thumbnails. People might say this wasn't real life - well you know my answer to that (Barcelona has never been real life) - but what it was just like 2 nights ago was unexpected and that's a reason to watch. Surprise us more especially if thus bunch of sexy girls get naked but hopefully not with those ****ing candles.