Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

she does not have a right to a massage. She was not there when this started and barged into Irma's room without an invite.

she has every right if he agrees and he DID...so get down from your high horse dude!  Irma did not tell ehr no and did not tell her to leave the room so stop your petty attempts to make Nicole the bad one..

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, happyone said:

So if she wants her room for Kiko and herself-does not Irma have some say about that- Nicole and the guy giving her the massage are only using 1/2 of the bed !!!  LOL

Nicole could have taken the guy to her room, but no she stays in Nora and Irma's room. She should have moved.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

He's not, he's an old friend of Nora. The girls invited him back after the last visit, which was unplanned. They just like him, it's not so unusual, he's good-looking, a gent, and obviously good with his hands :biggrin:

Anyway, enough of this for me tonight, goodnight everyone

good night benfold

1 minute ago, happyone said:

So if she wants her room for Kiko and herself-does not Irma have some say about that- Nicole and the guy giving her the massage are only using 1/2 of the bed !!!  LOL

Not really. This is what I mean by the girls needing to repect themselves and the customers. Irma has already done a lot in that room and Nora has every right to fuck there. Irma can easily stay doenstairs or in Jess's room and Nora was right to fuck downstairs as Nicole has  a room herself which if you notice she didn't stay in. No wonder Nora's a bit pissed. 

Nicole's conversation in texts right know:

Dude32inSpain: What r u up to cutie?

Nicole: Aah nothing, having an off night, feelin Little under the weather

D: naah im sorry boo, anything I can do 4 u?

N: well u could write me a song on how Beautiful I am

D: Sure i'll start right away

N: Okii, call me tomorrow and lets talk about it, im soooo tired, gotta get some sleep

D: Alright bae, sweet dreams

And Nic goes right back to getting massaged....

• Upvote 1