Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Karol seems to be making passes at Jess. Just small ones 

Perhaps, but we shouldn't read too much into it just because of what we now know about her. Give it a few weeks, when she's properly on edge from lack of sex, and then we might be able to see something more concrete :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 22 minutes, Mikelima1970 a dit :

I think the guy last night is a gigolo, girls are entitled to a refund spending !!!!
Jokes aside.
I liked just see a real orgasm Jessica.
I remain on the evening of lesbian orgy between megan belle and rebecca both unsurpassed hours.
of course this is my humble thoughts

of course he is ! Or perhaps a professionnal in this massage. But i just would like to say that i'm, again not fond of this type of show, that is only a show ; a really sexy, sometimes liitle hard show, but that is a show. The girls haven't even  courage to do until  the end with the guy (Irma have start to masturbated the guy but she has quick stop, i suppose the guy has been frustated....) I know that spontaneity in barcelona appartements is nearly impossible, but that is more and more planified and strategic shows, that is why barcelona appartments is not realifecam : Spontaneity dispear (there is not a lot at the begining of this barca appart, but now...) more and more. Or perhaps i'm fed up......

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Perhaps, but we shouldn't read too much into it just because of what we now know about her. Give it a few weeks, when she's properly on edge from lack of sex, and then we might be able to see something more concrete :biggrin:

true. she could be just testing the water to see if Jess might be interested.

2 minutes ago, Homer Simpson. said:

of course he is ! Or perhaps a professionnal in this massage. But i just would like to say that i'm, again not fond of this type of show, that is only a show ; a really sexy, sometimes liitle hard show, but that is a show. The girls haven't even  courage to do until  the end with the guy (Irma have start to masturbated the guy but she has quick stop, i suppose the guy has been frustated....) I know that spontaneity in barcelona appartements is nearly impossible, but that is more and more planified and strategic shows, that is why barcelona appartments is not realifecam : Spontaneity dispear (there is not a lot at the begining of this barca appart, but now...) more and more. Or perhaps i'm fed up......

He is no gigolo, or professional. He is an old friend of Nora, and he knew Irma from when she came in December 2015. Of course it was planned, but there is very little that is not planned in Barca. I would say though that it is most likely planned by the girls themselves, rather than planned by RLC

• Upvote 6