Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hey this isn't the best view for us as B1 collectively seduce Karol. Of course I guess if they capture Karol they might consider it a victory over Nicole - sounds stupid, but we've seen plenty of stupid behaviour over the last couple of weeks.

I don't think this is a collective seduction. This is more Jess and Nora (unintentionally I assume) interfering with a potential seduction. I have no idea why it was so crucial for Irma to deal with whatever was on the phone right then.

Edited by timber
Nora not Irma

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I entered again because I received a message saying that Karol stayed to sleep in B1 ... and I wanted to see it for my own eyes ...
But I've found the biggest tease I've seen in the year and peak that I've been an RLC customer:
Girls moving the light, to illuminate the back of the room ... at the proposal of RLC, how could it be otherwise ...
The worst situation for the viewers is that, the farthest point of the cameras ... to get that?
If RLC is so worried that there is no light, why do not they tell the girls to put the sofa in its place, from where it should never have moved?
Because the girls move the lights ... and not move the sofa?
I'm telling you, it's a joke.
And now that the defenders of RLC come, saying that if I am negative or that if I did nothing shit ...
Here those who insult us are the girls to their spectators, who tease us with the complicity of RLC,
If they are not willing to do the show in a dignified way ... they just do not do it.
But do not tease us.