Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Pensé que estabas alucinando:rolleyes:

When something I say I know I was wrong, I recognize it and I apologize, I thought I was listening to someone from the B1 camera, after hearing a door close. Maybe the door of some neighbor.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

When something I say I know I was wrong, I recognize it and I apologize, I thought I was listening to someone from the B1 camera, after hearing a door close. Maybe the door of some neighbor.

It's ok-i was just messing with you---sorry if u took offense:sad:

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Do you mean Eastern European people but really these are far from an homogenous group any more thaan you would say Western Europeans (Dutch, German, English, French, Spanish, Italian) would have any general view on sex. Yes there are differing views in different states in the US but differences between states are much less than those between countries.

Sorry BB but it was always a generalization when presented to me.

I know I said I wouldn't comment after midnight but the  antics tonight  are so confusing I just had to. Here's my take for what it's worth. Karol went out the front door at b-2 earlier with a thumbs up farewell  from Dayana and she only had her handbag, no overnight bag like last night so for my money she has a prearranged date that she is going to keep but she's apprehensive. She goes to b-1 to get their opinion and Jess agrees to go with her for support but have no clue why Irma got dressed to go but changed her mind. To go out at midnight although not late for Barcelona suggests to me they will not be late maybe 02.30 ish.  If she comes back to b-1 she will need to sleep with either Jess or Irma or the sofa. Other option is she goes home to her own bed. Or the worst case scenario she doesn't come home at all. Probably selfish but I hope she goes home to her own bed.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I know I said I wouldn't comment after midnight but the  antics tonight  are so confusing I just had to. Here's my take for what it's worth. Karol went out the front door at b-2 earlier with a thumbs up farewell  from Dayana and she only had her handbag, no overnight bag like last night so for my money she has a prearranged date that she is going to keep but she's apprehensive. She goes to b-1 to get their opinion and Jess agrees to go with her for support but have no clue why Irma got dressed to go but changed her mind. To go out at midnight although not late for Barcelona suggests to me they will not be late maybe 02.30 ish.  If she comes back to b-1 she will need to sleep with either Jess or Irma or the sofa. Other option is she goes home to her own bed. Or the worst case scenario she doesn't come home at all. Probably selfish but I hope she goes home to her own bed.

I'm hoping she comes back to B1, and sleeps with Irma (pun intended :biggrin:) I think Irma might stay up waiting for the other two to return

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Call me selfish too...:blush:

• Upvote 1

As happy says, what sense does Irma get dressed for (I know that for the time Irma was away, she does not have time to go to the subway entrance and back ...) I also know that there is no club in that area . So they would have to take the bus or the metro to get closer ...