Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Una vez más, haciendo las cosas en su mente que no existen en él. ... Trate de atenerse a los hechos y detener con toda esta tontería de la prostitución o de connotaciones negativas. ... Las acusaciones falsas no son más que aceptable.

Rus parece ser un amigo de Nora. Él parece disfrutar de la presencia de las chicas (especialmente Jessica) y que es fácil de entender. ... Todo lo que hacía, era con el acuerdo o incluso basado en el deseo de las chicas y muy respetuosa. ... Lo llamas aburrido y crear un mundo artificial en la cabeza que le hace mal.

Todo esto no está conectado a él. Es todo acerca de usted y su visión retorcida. No sé lo que está mal con usted, pero usted debe tratar de dejarlo ir. ... Esto es sólo un apartamento, eran RLC vuela en las niñas para ser vistos en las cámaras. Artificialmente, pero nada malo. Si no te gusta, nadie te obliga a mirar. 

Por cierto, si usted tiene cualquiera de probar y no quieren para ponerlo aquí debido a algo que acaba de escribir en AM. Hasta que, espero que usted no tiene nada como una mente retorcida. Lo siento. 

I see you re-enter the personal terrain.
You want proof? I already told you that prostitution is not a crime in Spain, So why do you need proof?
It does not do anything illegal ...
If you believe that I am defaming, I myself can provide the address of the Civil Guard's telematic offenses section, so that you can file a complaint. Otherwise, you should keep some comments about me for you.
I do not mess with the person who is behind Mr. Box, I do not enter into their opinions nor say that if you are this or that. Why do you come in whether or not I'm right in the head?
Can you criticize a person who enters the houses and who annoys a night of spectacle? I believe that I am entitled to do so.
You have read that I ridicule the boy, as I have read elsewhere, here also was done in his time, when he had the flaccid penis unable to get an erection?
I criticize, yes, it is true, but I do not ridicule, I do not make easy mockery, I do not bear false witness if I do not know things.
You call it "prostitution nonsense or negative connotations", for me it is such a serious subject, I would not call it nonsense. But each has its scale of values. And as I say, I will not judge yours.
"My twisted view" of what? Of the life?
How much do you know me to come to that conclusion? Are you a Psychologist?
Then, you accuse me of something you do yourself, and it is set up your story ...
"Rus seems to be Nora's friend, he seems to enjoy the presence of the girls ..."
Hell ... if it seems like I'm reading a story (pardon this joke). No, but serious. You do not do the same thing. Tell what you think you see. Interprets what he sees according to his understanding.
I told you, how close have you been to people to know what's going on? Behind the cameras there is a reality. That neither you nor I know (it would be a lie if I said I know the whole world of RLC), And it's not the big company I expected to find, it's true.
But without fear of being wrong, something more than you, I'm almost sure that I know,
And after so much writing ... it all started because you did not like me to call the one you call RUS, I call it Bored Man.
But you still do not know why I call it that, nor why I have to call it that way.
Poor those little details, you do not ask the right question.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Zwavelaar said:

Personally I don't hate or dislike the guys that visit the Barca apartments. And especially this guy seems very decent and respectful. That being said, for me it would be nice if these apartments would only contain girls. And I don't care if there is no sex between them. I just love watching girls interacting with eachother, do some teasing and ocassionally some masturbation. That is enough for me. If I want to see real girl/girl action I know other sites for that.

It is a nice change from all the other apartments filled with guys/straight couples. But that is just me. To each their own, of course :sleepy:

That's what I always say,,for some reason a lot of guys around here love to see another dude in these apartments,,,,,  I personally think that there are plenty of other apartments on RLC that provide just that with all the couples...we have these 2 apartments that started out trying to be unique but they started having all these dudes come over, so they have pretty much lost that novelty for me too.

And the fascination I see some guys on here have with seeing another dude naked makes me have to wonder if they really came here to see the ladies or the naked guys,,,,but like you said to each his own, if that's what they wanna see then it's their right and prerogative. I will never forget when this guy said on here a while back that he likes to live through the guys cocks on RLC lmaoo!! laughing-smiley-face.giflaughing-smiley-face.gif

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, MrBox said:

What happen between Nora and Irma? ... Did i miss something?

The night of the dancing party, Nora was sitting on a chair and Irma pulled her panties to the side and licked her pussy for 5-10 seconds, some good jaw movement too :biggrin:

Nora eventually pushed her away with her feet

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's what I always say,,for some reason a lot of guys around here love to see another dude in these apartments,,,,,  I personally think that there are plenty of other apartments on RLC that provide just that with all the couples...we have these 2 apartments that started out trying to be unique but they started having all these dudes come over, so they have pretty much lost that novelty for me too.

And the fascination I see some guys on here have with seeing another dude naked makes me have to wonder if they really came here to see the ladies or the naked guys,,,,but like you said to each his own, if that's what they wanna see then it's their right and prerogative. I will never forget when this guy said on here a while back that he likes to live through the guys cocks on RLC lmaoo!! laughing-smiley-face.giflaughing-smiley-face.gif

I like to see the girls have fun. ... and ... most girls like like to have fun with guys ...  It is that simple. ... :)

BTW, Neglecting all the teasing, the only real action between girls were at the party nights (also with a guy in the apartment). There is no girls only apartment and that is a very good thing. 

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The night of the dancing party, Nora was sitting on a chair and Irma pulled her panties to the side and licked her pussy for 5-10 seconds, some good jaw movement too :biggrin:

Nora eventually pushed her away with her feet

... I missed that. ... :( ... I simply love Irma. She is always good for a surprise. ... :)

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

We seem to have a lot of self appointed forum directors telling people what they should think about what's happening on RLC and what others should be enjoying and thinking about it.:dodgy:

It's no wonder why I've almost stopped posting. I'm sure a few are happy about that

source.gif

Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites DES7469,,,they preach everyday about us not having any tolerance for them and their opinions but those same people turn around and try to stop us from having our opinions known.

If anyone constantly has a different opinion than mine on CC,,I just simply scroll past their comments on here,,,why even start reading it when I already know that I would never agree with them. I don't mind seeing people with other opinions that speak their minds eloquently and try to have a decent discussion with others.

But when you have some that start to cuss and berate others while in turn not wanting others to curse back at them or stop them from speaking then that's where I have a problem....,,If you want other people to listen and respect what you have to say then you have to do the same for others on here. mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Me gusta ver a las chicas se divierten. ... Y ... la mayoría de las chicas como les gusta divertirse con los chicos ... Es así de sencillo. ... :)

Por cierto, Despreciando todas las burlas, la única acción real entre las niñas estaban en las noches de fiesta (también con un chico en el apartamento). No hay chicas único apartamento y que es una cosa muy buena. 

His tastes are very respectable ... and I think no one should mess with their tastes.
But sometimes, it leads me to think that you do not take into consideration the likes of other participants (it is only an opinion)
Beardo's participation in the massages was almost negligible. All the action was taken by Anna. And the girls, especially Lola and her caresses ...
I think it means that the only thing you call "real" (Sex between Anna and Beardo), when sex was much more between the girls that night.
Or anything other than penetrations, is not sex?

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

source.gif

Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites DES7469,,,they preach everyday about us not having any tolerance for them and their opinions but those same people turn around and try to stop us from having our opinions known.

If anyone constantly has a different opinion than mine on CC,,I just simply scroll past their comments on here,,,why even start reading it when I already know that I would never agree with them. I don't mind seeing people with other opinions that speak their minds eloquently and try to have a decent discussion with others.

But when you have some that start to cuss and berate others while in turn not wanting others to curse back at them or stop them from speaking then that's where I have a problem....,,If you want other people to listen and respect what you have to say then you have to do the same for others on here. mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yep, gotta agree with you there...::)

• Upvote 2