Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

YES. ... It is that simple. ... No need to be angry or make up conspiracy theories.

yep the cams went down just as it was getting good and just happened to come back on just when the b2 girls were leaving,thats one hell of a coincidence huh

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I hope you all are right, but the timing was so suspicious. I wanna believe it was jus tech but it's so suspicious. Hey I hope im wrong!!!

We know, for a fact, that Irma gets off on being on cam. She loves showing herself to others, it's why she's always naked, it's a thrill for her. This was a technical fault, nothing more. It does suck, but with any luck RLC will learn from this and it won't happen again

• Upvote 1

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

yep the cams went down just as it was getting good and just happened to come back on just when the b2 girls were leaving,thats one hell of a coincidence huh

yes sir and while it was down-they all got naked had a wild orgy took showers to clean up and got dressed exactly as the cams came back up :dodgy:

• Upvote 4

Camera 2 still does not work - the thumbnail remained frozen for ages; it must have been the failure of Camera 2 that crashes the system until they were able to delete it from the appartment system. WE all missed all the fun anyway. O/T but since I see Noldus is here B2 came back online at almost exactly the moment that the B2 girls arrived at B1. VERY curious.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

yes sir and while it was down-they all got naked had a wild orgy took showers to clean up and got dressed exactly as the cams came back up :dodgy:

that's what always happens happyone- you know that:biggrin: