Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone send me a copy of last night with the lesbian action? Or another atempt for a video goes to hell. It is the first time that i am dying to see these angels eating each other finally. 

P.S Mega upload is a really good host btw and its for free to share copies. Just to know. 

2 minutes ago, Anti zionist said:

Can anyone send me a copy of last night with the lesbian action? Or another atempt for a video goes to hell. It is the first time that i am dying to see these angels eating each other finally. 

P.S Mega upload is a really good host btw and its for free to share copies. Just to know. 

The latter

13 minutes ago, Anti zionist said:

Well, it was not so "world-moving". And of "eachother" I have also seen nothing.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, cwouters said:

Well, it was not so "world-moving". And of "eachother" I have also seen nothing.

:biggrin: Irma rubbing Danaya with her breasts, back and front of Danaya. Irma slowly moved to kiss Danaya's mound. Each time she moved the panties down further and then covered back up. No resistances from Danaya and Irma got bolder with each trip. From what we saw Irma did lick between Danaya's lips, several times and there was reaction from Danaya.