Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Hello guys

I've had a few jobs to do this morning so with the Replay problems and so much action I've just managed to catch up. Just a few of my thoughts. 

Irma and Jess

I enjoyed this much more than the previous night with Danaya. It helps when Jess really enjoyed it too intstead acting like a corpse. Panties off and legs open looked much more inviting to Irma. Although some if not all was planned, it was pretty hot to be honest, and a lovely orgasm by the lovely pixie. I love the bit, just before the end when Irma senses Jess is about to reach climax, she reaches out to hold her hand, priceless :biggrin:. I must admit I'll always like Irma, really for what she's done in the past, she's an entertainer, but I was getting a bit bored with her this time round, but this is how I'll remember her...:heart:
I don't think it's possible to compare this event with the B2 orgy nights, Heidi's with Flipper, or even my girl Nicole and Miguel. They are all totally different. I suppose you could say there was a fare amount of planning before this one. So I wouldn't put it quite up there with the others...

The Twins

These girls have tremendous bodies, their arses are up there with the best here. Mia's nakedness on the bed, opening and closing her legs was a beautiful little tease and showed she is definately opening up (excuse the pun!) She has always been the more daring of the 2 and that lovely little bend over with her panties only half up was for us, I have no doubt, and it was a joy. Lia was showering at the same time, and I must say she's letting the guard down too. More of that please...

Angel

She has me glued, but she's not quite in Karol's league, not yet anyway. She was so hot last night that a watched her live and decided to catch the other stuff, including Irma and Jess on replay...and apart from her glorious nudity, she didn't do anything but lie there. That's how much I'm hooked...
I think she seems like a morning girl though after this morning. I thought her bate was immense...The sparks were flying off her fingers and she showed a lot more than previous bates. I think it's only a question of time before we see her in her full glory....We all know she isn't a shy girl...I love her...:heart:

Nicole

I can't forget my girl. She doesn't disappoint as far as entertainment's concerned. She must enjoy the dildo, and she gives us plenty of angles. Just wish she slept on this side of the bed. Whose to say she doesn't climax...she always seems satisfied at the end of the night...

...And I haven't even watched Leora putting her finger in her butt hole yet...I think it's an eventful time on RLC right now and anyone complaining should look elsewhere for their kicks....Plus I only follow the girls apartments, there are 14 more!...:biggrin:

One last thing because you're probably bored shitless now, Replay needs to be sorted :angry:. Major problems last night. More problems today and it also skips quite often. Just as Angel was climaxing this morning it skipped a few seconds and we missed her squirting...:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Irma must want one of the twins. They were eating at the table and Irma came down the stairs, over to one of the twins and leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. after the kiss she had a sly grin on her face while walking into the kitchen.

Surely she can manage both....tonight...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Allow me to ask a question:  After all that happened yesterday, there's not a single picture or snippet of a video.  Is this site now only for "paying" members?  Are all of us that do not pay (the vast majority of members) being completely blocked out?

3 minutes ago, merz28 said:

oh really??????  I will have to investigate that because I truely did try last month

Thanks for the reply

well they did take my prepaid master card when i tried some time ago-maybe it has recently changed

9 minutes ago, merz28 said:

I just wished RLC took Prepaid gift cards as payment.................that way there was not a paper trail to the significant other

use a prepaid visa card for RLC. As long as she does not find it and the password there is no trail.