Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

3 hours ago, nack said:

It seems to skip at random intervals,not just any fixed time.If it skips on you,press 'J' and it would rewind and wont skip on the same timeline.That's the workaround i use anyway.

Thanks for the advice ! it didn't work for this morning Angel's bate, still missing 12 critical seconds :angry:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

More the question how did a guy get one of them to ask her on a date.  They are never apart.  Did he have to decide which one lol

Ha ha I never thought that posted because CC crashed.

Jess on her bed upstairs - that's where I'd be.

always late arrival to comment but someone has to work, I am also convinced that everything that happens in the apartments of the girls is programmed, but after seeing the show last night between Irma and Jessica do not care if it was programmed or not was going fine as it was, then reading your comments where almost everyone went to see the evening of REPLAY, also RLC has reached its goal, then all happy, we, RLC and i hope even girls

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

More the question how did a guy get one of them to ask her on a date.  They are never apart.  Did he have to decide which one lol

Somebody said he didn't know their names so maybe Irma fixed him up, but now he's taken his jacket off and kisses Irma so ...

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

always late arrival to comment but someone has to work, I am also convinced that everything that happens in the apartments of the girls is programmed, but after seeing the show last night between Irma and Jessica do not care if it was programmed or not was going fine as it was, then reading your comments where almost everyone went to see the evening of REPLAY, also RLC has reached its goal, then all happy, we, RLC and i hope even girls

That's it. Ultimately if it's worth watching, it's worth watching and I don't care how we got there.