Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, West_California said:

nope, him & irma planned it maybe. .. are your parties scripted, is that how they work out ?

thats what i never get for all the "scripted" sayings going around the words party planning are never used this is planned by them not rlc

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, West_California said:

nope, him & irma planned it maybe. .. are your parties scripted, is that how they work out ?

And how have irma and friend planned that also the twins participate? I would not have assumed that the do a lapdance for an unknown man

• Upvote 1

If the words,,,"Scripted, Fake, and Not Real", Were banned from being spoken on CC,,,I know a bunch of guys here that would no longer be able to write a comment on CC,,,,because that's all they know how to write,,,they actually enjoy writing that shit because they know it causes controversy on CC,,,That's how they get their satisfaction from writing fake every freaking day,,,if they couldn't write those words they wouldn't be able to know what else to write.::)::)

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Oh I agree they planned to have a party and he most likely planned to bring the gifts.  Conversely I think what's going on now is simply a natural development of the night and the girls are having a good time.  If someone gets laid, ate out, carpet munched whatever, the aggressor may have planned it but the prey is simply going along with the events.  Moreover, I do not think RLc had anything to do with tonight's events so I don't think it is scripted.  

Dude, random girls wont just go nude infront of random guys in the real world.
Let put it this way, you invite your friend to the house, and your sister see's him, and she is with her friends.

Do you see ANY situation where they all got nude and dance with each other ? nop, never.

It's 100% scripted, BUT, like i said, i don't really care.

• Upvote 1