Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

29 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I missed the event and even have no recording. ... but ... One thing is easy to see. ... Every guy in this apartment will find some people who dislike him in this forum. It do not matter, what kind of person he actually is. 

I like that Irma shows more of her life in the project. Especially, if she is active in the swinger scene. .. :) ... Why should she keep this outside only? ... Guests are good for the project. Everything interrupt smartphone advertising or uninvolved dancing shows is good for the project.

yhea you know how jealous i'm ... especially about irma LMAO
It's not that i feel unconfortable ( sick?) watching an old dude fingerbanging/licking two friends where theres is obviously no "love" ( no kiss ...) between them.
No is just that i'm jealous :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some of the things said in the last 12 hours are totally uncalled for. Irma was letting off steam last night after a week at work. Did Irma let Alex actually Fuck her, err no and im pretty sure she would not either. Id much prefer to see Irma and Stella have fun in the bed for sure and i would not rule out that happening. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎04 at 5:53 AM, wathou said:

yhea you know how jealous i'm ... especially about irma LMAO
It's not that i feel unconftable ( sick?) watching an old dude fingerbanging/liking two friends where theres is obviously no "love" ( no kiss ...) between them.
No is just that i'm jealous :dodgy:

Thank you. ... I think, this was a very open and honest statement. ... and ... I guess, you are not alone with a bit of jealousy when the girls invite guys over. I think, it is important not to stick to this feeling, because nothing good can result from it (e.g. some people her start to insult the guys without them doing anything bad). 

Anyway, i think, this apartment need more real world elements. For me, it actually do not matter, if there are guys or only girls involved as long as it is honest. ... but ... There is a point were teasing only get ridiculous. So, I am glad for any change with this apartments. 

42 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Lima brought 2 or 3 old farts in the apartment and had sex with them. Has she been paid for ?

Yes It's possible they all know each other so they could be

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

During her last stay, Stella fucked a lot with  a friend of Milena  and Stella met him for the  1st time just 4 hours before. Are you saying  "someone" paid her to have sex with this guy or your statment is only about Alex

Yes It's possible they all know each other so they could be

1. il y a 19 minutes, Sergio a dit :

Je lis ce matin a été diffusé un autre épisode de Big Bordel B1 et sont très heureux de ne pas avoir vu ce que vous avez décrit, un vieux cochon qui se masturbe jeunes filles, je crois qu'il doit y avoir une limite à tout, la «seule chose que je souhaite que l'argent que vous avez gagné la nécessité de quelque chose de grave

barca1 est une réserve de suka, nous le savons!!! ces filles servent de vide-couilles dans les club à partouze, et quand elles sont pleines, on les renvoi dans leur campagne boueuse, torcher le cul des porcs!!! parfois, elles ont tellement le feu au cul qu'elles ramènent un masturbateur à la maison!!!! on dirait que stella à choisi le sexe plutôt que sa carrière de danseuse, qui risque de se stopper net!!!!:cool:

Barca1 is a reserve of suka, we know !!! These girls serve as empty-balls in the club with orgy, and when they are full, we send them back into their muddy countryside, torch the ass of the pigs !!! Sometimes, they have so much fire in the ass that they bring a masturbator home !!!! It seems that stella has chosen sex rather than her career as a dancer, which is likely to stop net !!!!:cool:

• Upvote 2

Entering discussions about the house, it's good, that's what the forums are for, so that each one can express his point of view. To say what he likes, and to criticize what he does not like.
The commercial or friendship relationship that the girls have with Alex, I do not think that is an important point, It is known that the girls have earned extra money with the visits of boys, the clearest case was Lima (and not only the conversation Which she had on the phone) but on the first visit of one of the boys, he repeated it a second time, had the little detail of giving money in front of the cameras.
But for the new ones, there are a lot of cases, where without seeing things, you do not have to be a genius to see what rarer things have happened in RLC. Girls who get lost with boys the first night they meet ... "friends" to those who prepare parties ...
But knowing where they come from this type of girls, we should not miss this kind of situation.
We must not forget that RLC is a business. It is not an NGO.
They do not come here to spend a sweet vacation paid by RLC to know Barcelona, but are here to make customers.
As someone said, Barcelona is the claim, since the majority of RLC customers, it is not made premiun to see couples. And I think that's a great truth.

• Upvote 3

I find it very hard to believe if Irma and Stella were going to do things like tonight for money that they would do it in the apartment on cam. They have certainly left the door wide open for interpretation though. 

Regardless of looks the Alex situation is just off. It doesn't fit what we thought we knew of Irma in previous visits. 

Its seems to me Alex is not able to have sex. Either because he's impotent or he's just too small. Either way it makes the idea that he would seek paid or arranged companionship a little less insidious. Can't be easy for a guy in that position to meet women. Could be the gray area that is making this situation confusing.

If he has the financial means to buy them some nice gifts and dinners etc. and an agreeable enough personality to not scare them off then all the power to him I guess. 

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

barca1 est une réserve de suka, nous le savons!!! ces filles servent de vide-couilles dans les club à partouze, et quand elles sont pleines, on les renvoi dans leur campagne boueuse, torcher le cul des porcs!!! parfois, elles ont tellement le feu au cul qu'elles ramènent un masturbateur à la maison!!!! on dirait que stella à choisi le sexe plutôt que sa carrière de danseuse, qui risque de se stopper net!!!!:cool:

Barca1 is a reserve of suka, we know !!! These girls serve as empty-balls in the club with orgy, and when they are full, we send them back into their muddy countryside, torch the ass of the pigs !!! Sometimes, they have so much fire in the ass that they bring a masturbator home !!!! It seems that stella has chosen sex rather than her career as a dancer, which is likely to stop net !!!!:cool:

penses -tu qu'il y a eu échange d'argent ou pas ? Manifestement il y a  débat  à ce sujet sur le forum.