Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who is "A"?

A is the hairy fat middle aged friend of Irma's who perves on the girls in B1...We don't mention his name anymore because there's a good chance he'll hear us and turn up...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

A is the hairy fat middle aged friend of Irma's who perves on the girls in B1...We don't mention his name anymore because there's a good chance he'll hear us and turn up...:dodgy:

He's going to keep turning up whether you like it or not.  He buys the girls food and toys and pays their way to events and such,  and all so he can look at them naked and finger bang the shit out of them........he is a piece of shit in my book!   He will keep coming back because these girls would rather let a sugar daddy finger bang them,  than spend their own money on any of what I just mentioned!!   Don't say the "A" word if you don't want to, it won't make any difference!

• Upvote 5

He's going to keep turning up whether you like it or not.  He buys the girls food and toys and pays their way to events and such,  and all so he can look at them naked and finger bang the shit out of them........he is a piece of shit in my book!   He will keep coming back because these girls would rather let a sugar daddy finger bang them,  than spend their own money on any of what I just mentioned!!   Don't say the "A" word if you don't want to, it won't make any difference!

Irma and Stella can do what they want with him, as long as he stays well away from the others...Irma should keep him away from them. Yes, he's a creep..:dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Irma and Stella can do what they want with him, as long as he stays well away from the others...Irma should keep him away from them. Yes, he's a creep..:dodgy:

but you know Irma she will drag belle into the whole alex thing and be dragging her out to the club

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't benefit Irma to keep him away from them.  She will do no such thing!   Creep is an understatement!!

• Upvote 3

It doesn't benefit Irma to keep him away from them.  She will do no such thing!   Creep is an understatement!!

as belle stella and Irma are all friends from before its going to happen no doubt,just hope Belle will reject him

• Upvote 3